Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?

Go down 
+16
dani00o
smartmaiden
WizKing
Nythera
ArsenalFTW
mitko5124
Fate
KiddTamer
"bornkiller"
kill4u
vaevictisd
SynisterStrike
UnKnOwNzZ
KukuDzak2799
EL_GATILLO
Epic
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

InVinoVeritas wrote:
EpicPapa wrote:
Actually I never have done that 5v5 pvp and never seen it yet. So how does it go ? or is it that in Competition arena PVP?

I've come up with a mechanic for that if it will gonna happen(this 5v5 pvp)..

First..Find a place wide enough for teams to get in whereas they will meet in a ring or somewhat like that (Probably the senior pk arena)..
Then each contestant must be in a team to perform the PK mode team( to avoid team kill/damage and would be easy to monitor for no one will interrupt and randomly kill)..The interrupter will be towed,if ever,LOL..Or the Coordinator will give some warning or punishment to avoid misconducts while the event takes place.. The Last team standing will win the said event.,..

I guess this is what a 5v5 PVP..

We tried 1v1 pvp earlier.. with fate, it was very hard to make .. Hard to match up players coz u must view the profile to match their sets , with so much people running around and spamming that would be very difficult to do, create so much lag , without gm killy we wouldnt have finished the event coz everyone were running around , spamming chats and stuffs..So he has to clear the center of the area so that participants will have space to duel, moving people on the side! So this event is a total messed and headache.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 am

That would be the outcome on that.Especially it was a 1v1 pvp.. And much more..There are hard headed players which,when out of boredom maybe, will show up then interrupt the event.But thanks paps for trying it.That our co-players who tried to suggest this event will atleast be satisfied and see the cause of it.Cheers.

P.S. The first time I experience that event was with registration and I guess there are 5-6 coordinators... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
KiddTamer
Vip
Vip

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 am

how about all to arena last one alive gets the prize out of everyone
Back to top Go down
SynisterStrike
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SynisterStrike

Game Name : SynisterStrike

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 am

haha kidd..and u think this gonna work??...
phoenix jacks tells u anything?... respawn and respawn and again respawn Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
"bornkiller"
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 830-37

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 pm

..EpicPapa why don`t we try this "UPGRADE RUMOR EVENT"
..MECHANICS ANY OF THE STAFF WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM THIS SIMPLE EVENT IS JUST TO DO THIS VIP`s/MOD she/he WILL TELL UPGRADE ANY ITEMS WITH RUMOR EITHER+7,+10, OR +20 BUT BE SURE TO HAVE RUMOR WHEN THE ITEM/s IS UPGRADED ..THE FIRST WHO WILL UPGRADE THE ITEM/s WILL BE THE WINNER>>>
Back to top Go down
http://kimayongjr.noel@yahoo.com
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

kinnoboyans wrote:
..MECHANICS ANY OF THE STAFF WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM THIS SIMPLE EVENT IS JUST TO DO THIS VIP`s/MOD she/he WILL TELL UPGRADE ANY ITEMS WITH RUMOR EITHER+7,+10, OR +20 BUT BE SURE TO HAVE RUMOR WHEN THE ITEM/s IS UPGRADED ..THE FIRST WHO WILL UPGRADE THE ITEM/s WILL BE THE WINNER>>>

Actually I already done that.. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
Fate
Fate

Game Name : Fate

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

kinnoboyans wrote:
yea that is used in like every rumor event Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/
smartmaiden
smartmaiden

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am

Mount Racing Event ..

Or

Write the Right

For Example of it....

Jackass will be our Right Answer

Ask at the world Chat

Make the world Right

ssJckaa

Then let them make it right

If the 1st one make it right

Jackass

Then he/she will win the rewards
Back to top Go down
Fate
Fate

Game Name : Fate

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 pm

smartmaiden wrote:
Mount Racing Event ..

Or

Write the Right

For Example of it....

Jackass will be our Right Answer

Ask at the world Chat

Make the world Right

ssJckaa

Then let them make it right

If the 1st one make it right

Jackass

Then he/she will win the rewards
i believe that event already exists, it is called jumble
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm

truetrue
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
"bornkiller"
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm

...yes that event have already perform many times...
Back to top Go down
Nythera
Nythera

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:27 am

fanart event???
Back to top Go down
dani00o
Normal Player
Normal Player
dani00o

Game Name : BGtamm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:07 am

maybe you can make race event but without tow speed pills and mounts and winer get free SBMB or 2k pills ?
Back to top Go down
dani00o
Normal Player
Normal Player
dani00o

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 am

or nathional event you show 1 flag and all will try to guess Question
Sorry for spam
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 am

dani00o wrote:
or nathional event you show 1 flag and all will try to guess Question
Sorry for spam

This is a free game discussion event sir/ma'am.So please don't say sorry for posting..thank you for visiting the forum and interacts with us..This is our forum so stay tuned here.You can find any help and guide here sir and you can be updated also here if Admin will set a new update https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/f1-news-updates.

For guides and tips : https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/f5-game-guide-and-tips

when looking for help or assistance: https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/f12-support-helpdesk
Admin contact: helpdesk@wonderlandonlinegames.com

and many more..But all of those has it's rules also
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/f3-rules

Thank you for visiting our forum.:Cheers:..Enjoy life buddy.. And tell your mates and friends also about our forum and visit us often.
Back to top Go down
dani00o
Normal Player
Normal Player
dani00o

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 pm

and wath for event?
Back to top Go down
wlj
wlj

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Excuse me i will do this in bulgarian because he doesn't speak english

dani00o, ima event no ne tuk. Pravish snimka v igrata i q kachvash vuv foruma Partly In-game,Partly Forum Event, pravish snimka kak glasuvash i q kachvash s tazi ot igrata i moje da spechelish nagrada.

in english

I told him abouth the Forum Event.

dani00o, there is an event in the forum. Take a Screen Shot in the game and uplode it hire in the Partly In-game,Partly Forum Event , take a Screen Shot of you voteing and uplode it with the in-game ss, and you can win a prize.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gchapata
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 am

ohh great..tnx..
Back to top Go down
dani00o
Normal Player
Normal Player
dani00o

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 am

i speak for my idea for event with countries
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:34 am

dani00o wrote:
i speak for my idea for event with countries

yeah..and it was great and thank you for your suggestion..So that is why I tell you sir not to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 am

Epic wrote:
InVinoVeritas wrote:
EpicPapa wrote:
Actually I never have done that 5v5 pvp and never seen it yet. So how does it go ? or is it that in Competition arena PVP?

I've come up with a mechanic for that if it will gonna happen(this 5v5 pvp)..

First..Find a place wide enough for teams to get in whereas they will meet in a ring or somewhat like that (Probably the senior pk arena)..
Then each contestant must be in a team to perform the PK mode team( to avoid team kill/damage and would be easy to monitor for no one will interrupt and randomly kill)..The interrupter will be towed,if ever,LOL..Or the Coordinator will give some warning or punishment to avoid misconducts while the event takes place.. The Last team standing will win the said event.,..

I guess this is what a 5v5 PVP..

We tried 1v1 pvp earlier.. with fate, it was very hard to make .. Hard to match up players coz u must view the profile to match their sets , with so much people running around and spamming that would be very difficult to do, create so much lag , without gm killy we wouldnt have finished the event coz everyone were running around , spamming chats and stuffs..So he has to clear the center of the area so that participants will have space to duel, moving people on the side! So this event is a total messed and headache.

This is why I suggested a sign-up form in the forums for my Tournament event idea. Then we could simply look at the forums to determine who is separated into what tier of fighters.
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 am

That would be a hell lot of work..But the more we perspire, the more worthy the come out is..
Back to top Go down
EliteSunFire
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EliteSunFire

Game Name : EliteSunFire

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 am

Use of instant healing items cannot be restricted in any pvp... So i dont think it will be fair if people use instant healing items in pvp competition..
Back to top Go down
FeelOurPain#1
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Yea if someone using instant healing items will disqualified and kick out of the event
Back to top Go down
"bornkiller"
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 am

FeelOurPain#1 wrote:
Yea if someone using instant healing items will disqualified and kick out of the event
your right FellOurPain ..yeah those whom you will see or notice that using ifh will automatically remove or eliminated from the EVENT....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next