Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Hi there Fellas

Go down 
+6
EliteSunFire
EL_GATILLO
"bornkiller"
kill4u
Epic
TheBlackPearl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackPearl
Normal Player
Normal Player

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 pm

In-Game Name: ColdestShot

Greetings!

I'm kinda new here and/or in-game whereas I am still level 20..lol. But I played already games like this so maybe I can still cope up in-game. As I am scrolling up the forum, I found that it was great(game guides which is good for newbies,game discussions,guild chats etc.) but I notice that there's thing/s I guess that is needed to make the forum more livelier.Perhaps the staff would make events also here, maybe as a reward for those who interacts in the forum. I found one event here,but please make more of it. Rolling Eyes .No offense for the staffs.You all are great for you help in making the game cool and guide each player in forum.So, I guess I wrote already what's on my mind.lol.Anyways, let's enjoy experiencing the ups and down in-game. Cool days to all of us gentlemen and ladies. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi there.. Nice to know u, and its nice for u to come by here .. Please do interact and communicate with us in forum if u have any problems or any suggestions for forum or in-game.. Thank You for the suggestion , though we staffs are doing our best to be convenient as much as possible with players.. but we will do much more to help u guys! Cheers.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Nice to see that you are happy with the game enjoy !Smile Feel free to ask question here on forums or a online staff !
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
TheBlackPearl
Normal Player
Normal Player

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 pm

EpicPapa wrote:
Hi there.. Nice to know u, and its nice for u to come by here .. Please do interact and communicate with us in forum if u have any problems or any suggestions for forum or in-game.. Thank You for the suggestion , though we staffs are doing our best to be convenient as much as possible with players.. but we will do much more to help u guys! Cheers.. Laughing

You're all doing pretty good staffs.We can see your efforts.The suggestion I made is just that I want the forum also to be more livelier. cheers

by the way thanks for the warm welcome.Let's play afro
Back to top Go down
"bornkiller"
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Hi there Fellas 830-37

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

...nice enjoy the game WELCOME to TOW..
Back to top Go down
http://kimayongjr.noel@yahoo.com
TheBlackPearl
Normal Player
Normal Player

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 am

A bunch of thanks to all of you people.
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:38 am

Ohh hello there..Have a great time..onwards..continue to share unto us your ups and down..And we'll try to absorb the good ones and better to trash the bad ones..LOL..happy gaming..And enjoy living.. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
EliteSunFire
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EliteSunFire

Game Name : EliteSunFire

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Welcome to TOW and enjoy the game....Smile
Back to top Go down
Th0rN
Vip
Vip
Th0rN

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:58 am

Enjoy TOW .... #3 #1
Back to top Go down
Fate
Fate

Game Name : Fate

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 pm

welcome to Talisman of World, enjoy the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game Name : TOW Staff....

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Welcome to Talisman of World
Back to top Go down
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com
smartmaiden
smartmaiden

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome to TOW or Talisman of world
if you have anything to ask free to ask us or go here https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/f12-support-helpdesk
theres to many support that you can get there goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there Fellas   Hi there Fellas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there Fellas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talisman of World :: General Zone :: Introduction-
Jump to: