Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

what a monk should be...

Go down 
+5
OrangeTank
Im Not Rowell
Epic
Cake
Maynard/KristyMae
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maynard/KristyMae
Master Member
Master Member

what a monk should be... Empty
PostSubject: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:28 pm

as we know that monks of this kind of game got low damage and great toughness...but monk in game are much weaker than other characters the toughness of it are not enough to match the edited crits of other characters perhaps of it's poor damage...i just want to suggest to raise the damage, or the toughness or the SS effect for monks....i know it might be a ridiculous suggestion but for me the monks in the game are much weaker than other server that i played....hope to have good feedbacks...(sorry for comparing it to other server)....
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:01 pm

I agree monks should have some extra that for example assassins dont. Monks hp and toughness are equal to an assassin and monks have lower damage. I think monks should have abit more damage of some kind of absorb buff to increase toughness Razz
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:02 am

I agree..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
Im Not Rowell
Vip
Vip
Im Not Rowell

Game Name : RobinHood/Miga

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:16 am

it would be boring coz no one creates monk, you always see sins,tamers and wiz at stone but seeing a monk and with a full ds set is so rare.
i think you should add more stuffs on monks.
Back to top Go down
OrangeTank
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:18 am

I like this but only have a single set Purple of lvl 80~90. Only For Shovel, Crossbow, Dagger, Blade and Pearl. Why don't have a special set for another weapons. I like a Dodge monk it's nice to play...

I see too the status of a single boots of assassin have more dodge than Monk boots status???
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 pm

The DS set offers all stats, cs, dodge etc. And assassin do have more dodge than monks generally.
Back to top Go down
dapattama
Master Member
Master Member
dapattama

Game Name : TowOfDarkness/1st2Killy

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am

Hello GUys!!!! Very Happy Im TowOfDarkness WHy Cant Update my client#11 it say error Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 am

watch support section
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
dapattama
Master Member
Master Member
dapattama

Game Name : TowOfDarkness/1st2Killy

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

idk i have to update my client plsssss..teach me its say errorr#10
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:37 am

For all Talismans I've played.I do believe that bald heads here are pretty not that kind of tanker here.They are not that famous to be called on a cave. Yeah, their toughness are good enough but not that better tanker than sin.So I guess that there should be a better modification of their skills here. Monks are so called "tankers" but look what they are here.Seems like they are rare characters that you'll just count in your finger their numbers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

Game Name : LordOfDracuLa

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:57 am

Well my suggestion about the monks is buff his deffense a bit more and his dmg with the shovel so he will be more useful , well tamers are missing 2 can you do somthing about them some kind a buff ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a monk should be...   what a monk should be... Empty

Back to top Go down

what a monk should be...
Page 1 of 1