Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Hello Bros im Stiv

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 am

Hey Bros Nice to meet you after 4 years playing TOW i know owmost every 1 player and like they know me on my first ACC stivanbg123 as i told you i play from along time TOW and i haved played all Chars full DS like monk sin tamer and wizard but i still don't have Full DS fairy but nvm for that Very Happy i hope i play for along times like more 4-5 years and be with you Bros thats for all my friends and enemy's who i don't have i think only sogeNN and hriss are my enemy's but i like them becouse they are old players like me and before when i was weak they help me in Conspiracy alot so im really happy of that hriss and sogeNN are back to play with as Smile i wish we be friends and forget wath happened before and to think what will happened for the future Razz the Charackters i play are -

stivanbg123 Stivkata SlenderManBG all full DS i make my own!
And the Chars i borrow to try playing are LordOfDrakness my best friend hero Razz hi krasi Razz
LordOfDracuLa ,M0NKAHE,AllleriA06,xXxSimeonXxBGxXx who are full DS 2 and they were cool chars!

But if you want to be the best! Just Play cool and have FUN but play hard to be Best Razz

Back to top Go down
Kaiserr
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : Kaiserr

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 am

sup:D 
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

Game Name : DeadToY

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:01 am

"Hey Bros Nice to meet you after 4 years playing TOW" yes of course 
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:26 am

Hi bro, nice to meet you too, dont think i've seen you last 10 years i played cyclops 
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:52 am

xaxa Very Happy i just see this section for first time and i see people here meet each other and i just want you to know form how much time i play TOW and how much time i will play i think 4 years or maybe 3 becouse i play other talismans becouse i don't play only TOW Very Happy
i think i play TOW from 3 years and maybe 1 year other + original talisman
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

Game Name : DeadToY

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:04 am

thought you were playing here for 5years because i remember you since that
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:13 pm

i play talismans from4-5 years maybe but i think i play only world max 3 years other 1 or may be owmost 2 years i play talisman online ,talisman dark age,talisman of mira,talisman of blood,talisman of good times,talisman Absulute PVP,talisman of demonic storm, talisman of shaitan Very Happy and i think some 2 others but i don't remember
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Game Name : bLitZ/lMl/Th0rN/Heat/Te0/Susan

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 pm

haha hi stivi and hi guys Meg over here i m watching u guys from when u were infants so salute to momy here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Bros im Stiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Bros im Stiv   Hello Bros im Stiv Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Bros im Stiv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talisman of World :: General Zone :: Introduction-
Jump to: