Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

New Ideas For Update 1553054

Go down 
+3
sogeNN
Cake
Souu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

Game Name : SouuSiiSelee

New Ideas For Update 1553054 Empty
PostSubject: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Here are some ideas that would be cool or at least i think they would be cool Smile
-Remove 400 flaming lions from Spec Wiz quest and add something else, like 200 flaming lions and 200 ruffians, because its very annoying for people to kill only flaming lions that much every day...
-You should make client with radio in it, so we can change music on keyboard on arrows but to be updated to new popular songs it should be playlist from application Spotify (top 100 popular everywhere)
-You should add a new cave for pills like DC but with reputation in that cave for new pet, like Rainbow Pheonix, reputation should be pretty hard so not everyone have it and it should be bound ofcourse, so we can see who is active and who is updated dialy player we should respect like good player.
-You should add one short cave for farming like everyone farms first 15 or first 21 flower baby mobs in DC, but in that cave should be stronger mobs for full ds set players, who give the same or just like 15% bigger amuount of pills.. But if u do that it would not be borring like it is now..
-There should be some new rep too, like those what i suggested for Rainbow Phoenix Pet, you should make Lime Phoenix Pet, the same like Rainbow one, so players can chose what they like more and do that rep..
-You should invent new events, like who finds first boss and kill it gets coin 1x, instead of those s.upid events like reward is SBMB, come on man, who needs SBMB in event when there is so many dialy quests for it avalible to everyone 80+ lvl (what is easy to obtain in less than few hours).
-There should be something like.. U give in event some text from song and who write the name of song first he get reward, like coin, so phoenix mounts can be obtained even for those weaker players..
-In forum should be added new smiles, those one we have are too usualy and they are too old.. It should be new something cool Smile
-In forum should be some events with rewards ingame, so more ppl get on forum and make forum active...
-In forum should be some contest like in photoshop pictures, with effects and everything else that make picture cool, and weekly winners should be rewarded ingame for that. (That would make forum more alive)
Thats it for now, i captured it in those last 2 days, Cake you are great admin, keep your work. #3

Thats my 10 ideas for now, some of them should be usefull or at least inspireing Smile
Maybe I said alredy something what someone else did before, but i didnt read it, so sorry..

Regards, SouuSiiSelee
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:01 pm

1 - if needed i can decrease the amount you need to kill
2- not possible to edit such things, also there is something called COPYRIGHT
3- i have some other neat plans for those pets atm, tune it laters hehe
4- DC is already fairly easy, some are getting 250k pills/h they say
5 - i have some other neat plans for those pets atm, tune it laters hehe
6 - events ingame are supposed to be for the fun of it, not to improve ur character
7- even though that could be cool, many players dislikes events like that because its not related to the game so if they dont know they lame us for making lame events
8- I agree but i dont think thats possible
9 - already working on that
10 - weekly might be just a bit too much

Thank you very much for your suggestions
Back to top Go down
sogeNN
Vip
Vip
sogeNN

Game Name : sogeNN

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 pm

thats my Souu Embarassed muhahahaha nice suggestions
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 pm

idk suggstion nr 2 if possible i dont see why we would even need anything else
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:28 am

Souuuuuu:lol! i give the idea for New pets Reputation before many time + give idea for new Cave were can fast farm like 500 pills drop from every mob but to be harder even from DC-Dragon Cave but i like your other Ideas boddy i vote for your ideas+ I vote you to be the new MOD if adm still serch for Smile
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:20 am

Hahah thanks SlenderManBG but i dont wana be MOD, its stupid job Smile I wana be in guild WarFactory of my brother Ivelin (sogeNN) and help them like they help me Smile

And btw Cake, nothing is impossible, you should learn it in life before..
And Cake you always find excuse for everything that is hard.. come on dude make some effort, it would be nice for change Smile

2nd suggestion u asked why is it needed.. ? So then tell me why is needed that stupid talisman music? Its not needed and its stupid.. You should not need copyright and deal with stpotify.. thats just to see what is popular, you didnt understand me in that and i think you didnt understand me in many things i said..
1nd suggestio, lol of course its needed to decrase number of flaming lions needed to kill.. its just stupid to kill 400 of them and u kill others 50x and then that big change of 8x more.. lol just lol.
4nd u should know that its impossible to farm 250k, because my friend Vrs who is awesome player, one of the best that ever played TOW, he farm only like 150k and its maximum, and btw its not the point if its easy or fairly... its just point that it become borring, dc become borring, we wont farm in there always, you need to do something new, lol, dont be lazy for it...
6th, what is fun if u get nothing by it? We do pushups to get stronger, we go in gym and we love it because we get some results of it, so the events, we wana to get result from them..
And here is new thing i readed suggestions of sogeNN and man you should do something about monks, this server is sad because noone play on monk.. There should be bigger dmg for monk because they got no C.S, and other classes got overpowered C.S. and they should have some special buff for health because its sad to see monk with the same hp like wizard or tammer or sin... Its just funny and like i love to say, just LOL ! Razz It is possible to do new smiles on forum, hire someone who maked this forum to make update to it and change base..
and last, if weekly if much then do monthly...

there you go, now there is 11 good suggestions (with this about monk), i think i should get rewarded, or you think I should get nothing, and dont give me motivation to think about new ideas and new suggestions, and i didnt waste my time for free,
Greetings, SouuSiiSelee
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:40 am

If nothing is impossible I would really like you to make these changes then, seems to be very easy for you.

Only suggestion I feel need to act on would be lowering lion kill count, the other things I either already have plans for or they cant be made. So what reward u think is fair for that suggestion ?

and i didnt ask why its needed ur 2nd suggestion. pls tell me where i asked that
Back to top Go down
Coa
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Coa

Game Name : Coa

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:29 am

We should change something about those lions.   I really don't see why would a radio be needed. As Cake said we already have plans for pets. I don't see why would we make a cave for farming pills that is harder but gives the same amount of pills or even more pills, harder usually means more time so I don't think players would choose the harder way just to change the scenario .  I agree with Cake on events, they are for fun and could be a little boost on the start, since we do events daily I don't think it would be good to put valuable items in events. Again totally agreed with Cake on the song text event.  Forum events are a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 am

Well Cake, I wont do that updates cuz its not my bussines, its yours... Smile And one day when i decide if i decide to make server it will be easy to do new updates for me, so dont worry about me, okay? Smile
I dont know what reward is for that, cuz im not the one who give rewards, you are, you should know it, lol its your job.. hahaha #6

Well Coa, I dont really see why is anything needed but i know what is good and what is not, and that usual talisman music is stupid and just too old... Why songs are good? If they were not good noone would listen them, so lets just say, they are good.
Okay its cool because u guys have plains for anything, but still i did my suggestion and that is cool too Smile
Harder doesnt mean more time, harder means that you must be stronger... Lol its stupid for ppl with DS SB and with ppl DS PLAT to farm at the same time... Its like you are high shool and someone from fax is studying with you, its just not right Smile
And im the first player who would make effort to get something more than usualy..
Dont put valuable items in dialy events, i didnt say about DIALY EVENTS i said about ALL EVENTS, invent new rule like war is 15:00 saturday, so invent like valuable event is at sunday 15:00 ... Just to give players boost to play Smile Its just crazy and kinda stupid to players to have stall events, there are more players than items, and many players get 0 items and many players get 5 items from stall event.. So it should be kinda 2x-3x in row, not just 1 poor stall.. And when i say it i mean like dont make sbmb 10% in stall, make those 5% so the all players win something and have reason to be happy about it Smile

Greetings, SouuSiiSelee
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:09 pm

But I tell you I can't make those changes so you can do it for me right? But no you can't because it is not impossible. So please stop talking about things you know nothing about.

If you need i will give you Sky Blue Magic Bead for your suggestion to lower the amount of lions to kill.
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Cake u was answer 4- DC is already fairly easy, some are getting 250k pills/h they say
but i think its impossible 250k pills in 1 hour for normal players :X
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:10 pm

I agree that sounds impossible but i know using my own wiz i'm able to get around 100k/h myself and i really **** at DC. I am already working on something different to make it more fair for the other classes but making pills easier to get isn't the best way in my opinion. If players could get 1 million pills/day because they got a new fancy cave that's super easy for them, then it will be too overpowered in my opinion. You need some way to control the amount they get, while it's equally challenging for all classes, that is the hard part.

A previous attempt was the event quests, they allow all classes to make the same quests and get 60K pills/day.
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 pm

i have tried too in 1h i have get nearly 100k pills Smile.
if they will try i think they can get more then 60k with sell rewards from Quests.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Yes they can get 60K daily from trading it from the NPC, thats not accounting if they sold them to players or got the higher highers(JG,PLAT).
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 am

Cake wrote:
I agree that sounds impossible but i know using my own wiz i'm able to get around 100k/h myself and i really **** at DC. I am already working on something different to make it more fair for the other classes but making pills easier to get isn't the best way in my opinion. If players could get 1 million pills/day because they got a new fancy cave that's super easy for them, then it will be too overpowered in my opinion. You need some way to control the amount they get, while it's equally challenging for all classes, that is the hard part.

A previous attempt was the event quests, they allow all classes to make the same quests and get 60K pills/day.
Do you read what i wrote? I said just make different cave with the same amount of pills ? didnt I ? Just because this one became borring DC became borring !!!
And im on my wiz full platinum DS and i farm with my fay way who heals 52k and i get 150k per 1 hour if i dont stop...
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:06 am

I think we need to focus our time on something more important than another choice of cave to farm atm maybe later when we have time. Did you want Sky blue magic bead or Jade Green Magic Bead reward for your suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Hahaha why should i need sbmb or jgmb ? Lol ... I just cant compare it with anything how stupid it is #7 .
No I will keep my work for better reward Smile Dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 am

There u go I will add this here too..
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/t2468-christmas-gifts

And it should be cool to get better reward with Blood Palace Glory buff.. So players have more reason to fight in Blood Palace wars Smile And this buff now is just too weak, because it was the same when maximum hp was 80k or something, and now when maximum hp is 430k or something its the same.. So it should be inproved like everything else #3

P.S: 12 good ideaas Smile

Greetings, SouuSiiSelee
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 am

How do you suggest to boost it? In terms of what stats it should give instead( please note it is possible for ALL to get it )

P.S: 12 good ideas according to you.
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

Yea it should be boosted, like more hp...
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 am

You don't need to link each idea to one single topic, if your idea will be used it will be the one you suggested in the main topic and that's what you will be rewarded for.
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Yea but i just want to collect it all here, so i see it and so i make it easier for other players to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mottomi
Mottomi

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Blood palace glory buff -Maybe 5% more hp and 5% more dmg absorb

Monk can get special buff - 15% dmg absorb ( not x% deffense, because 40k deff =80% dmg absorb-that is maksimum).

Maybe lotto ? Ppl can buy ur token for pills (send mail for character of admin/gm/mod with numbers and pills). One of gm/mod can roll numbers

This server need more new players, maybe any advertisement on other forums and toplist ?

(sorry for my bad english)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Update 1553054   New Ideas For Update 1553054 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ideas For Update 1553054
Page 1 of 1