Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Searching for a new Staff.

Go down 
+37
XxCrAzySLaYeRxX
GrandPrincess
ReverN
Reimantas
REPTAYL1991
washedpizza52
XxCraZyKillerZxX
BloodLoyalty
Pretty
ompathare86
kris1912
SevenTamer
MasterZed
gggaal123
Meg
xD3ATHx
Dumnezeu
Konahriik
Mayniac
beqa.gurgenidze.75
LavinyuBlackList
Jeramie
Kaiserr
Simeon
ilbbli
darknex
Missegura
razvan.es.3
SlenderManBG
miroslavdimo
xMagicWorldx
Borkovic
Ravenfrost...
shafiqz
Subz
DeadToY...
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GrandPrincess
GrandPrincess

Game Name : GrandPrincess

Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:23 pm

My Application:
1. My Name: Linh Chi, maybe call me Chi or Lye
Character: GrandPrincess
2. I'm 23 year old.
3. I'm from Vietnam
4. I'm jovial, humor....
5. I'm played 1 year.
6. I'm online 12~14 hours per day
7. I want become to MOD, i love TOW and i wanna help everybody especially Newbie Player, and i make events for everyone. I hope regent choose me very happy i will doing well
Back to top Go down
Mae Gonzaga2
Normal Player
Normal Player
Mae Gonzaga2

Game Name : MaeCenT

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:56 pm

1)Your real and character name.
2)Your age.
3)Where you come from.
4)What kind of person you are.
5)How long you have been playing here.
6)How much hours do you spend online daily.
7)Why do you want to be a part of staff on our server?.

Good Day everyone , I'm Mae Gonzaga , MaeCenT in-game, currently 18 years of age, i came from the Pearl Of the Orient Philippines. I put 101% on every task, well mannered , trusted, helpful, friendly. I've been playing for almost . I spend 5-6 hours per day. I want to be a part staff because I know I have the Capability to improve the server or game. the loyalty to the game the attitude of being friendly to everyone Smile

By the way, I'm thanking you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the staff on game, Hopefully I will be ONE Smile
Back to top Go down
ReverN
Normal Player
Normal Player
ReverN

Game Name : PatakaFromTO

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:05 am

my name is hareen
my character name is PatakaFromTO
my age is 19
i am from india
i am helpful and kind i like to keep events
i am playing from last 2years
i play 12-13 hours a day
to help others thank you
Back to top Go down
ReverN
Normal Player
Normal Player
ReverN

Game Name : PatakaFromTO

PostSubject: GM Hi#1:p   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:12 am

I Cant Download TOW right now Why?
 Very Happy Embarassed lol! 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game Name : TOW Staff....

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 am

Because, we are transferring our website from one place to other place. now you can able to download...
Back to top Go down
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com
Mae Gonzaga
Normal Player
Normal Player
Mae Gonzaga

Game Name : MaeCenT

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:53 am

Good Day everyone , I'm Mae Gonzaga , MaeCenT in-game, currently 18 years of age, i came from the Pearl Of the Orient Philippines. I put 101% on every task, well mannered , trusted, helpful, friendly. I've been playing this game for almost 3 years . I spend 5-6 hours per day. I want to be a part staff because I know I have the Capability to improve the server or game. the loyalty to the game the attitude of being friendly to everyone Smile

By the way, I'm thanking you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the staff on game, Hopefully I will be ONE Smile
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 am

Okay 1 thing i can't understand and that i really hate and make me piss off !!!!!! Like this page GM is serching for a new MOD and 1 player post 2-3-4-5 Times his ID what is he why he want to become a MOD and other OMFG Why do u need to post more than 1 TIME???? Like this girl MaeCenT she post it before some day's and today again post the same pls girl tell me what is the FCKING LOGICK???? If GM and ADMIN agree u to be part of staff they will PM u why do u need to post more than 1 time so fcking stupid think little
Back to top Go down
SynisterStrike
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SynisterStrike

Game Name : SynisterStrike

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:04 am

Lol just chill out man#21...1st of all she's not the only one who posted more than one time.. [XxCraZyKillerZxX-this guy have 4 posts#7 ]
and 2nd..as u can see this topic been opened some time ago, yet they still haven't found player to be part of a staff ya' know?...and 3rd, what stops u to do the same thing?..post one time..post two time..post until you pass out...will be same result anyways#6
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new Staff.   Searching for a new Staff. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a new Staff.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3