Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luckydudz
Normal Player
Normal Player
luckydudz

MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!   MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi Im new to your Server.. and i play lots of servers of talisman for years become a mod also, I'll just have an opinion for a better gaming in our server as I noticed players were bored doing nothing after theyre daily quest and events.. especially if you already have the DS set the were just sitting on the stone city and doing nothing that causes searching for another server to play on.. I think you have to put away those Instant full potion and forgiveness pill because PK and guild war is pointless.. also in party, healing of fairies are unnecessary if we have instant full potions and easy source of phoenix jackstraw, because it is cheap.It was just like the game is a game of COLLECTING ITEMS only, the essence of the Talisman Game is wars, player vs player and dungeons, i hope youll review my idea thanks.. and more power to all the Staff. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!   MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Nice perspective on things, I agree. Maybe we should consider getting rid of all instant hp potions and even phoenix jackstrraw. I'm sure as u say ping would be a lot more fun
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Game Name : bLitZ/lMl/Th0rN/Heat/Te0/Susan

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!   MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 am

I have one more idea.....buffs ...those tire buff whtever be the name....players must be differentiate by weopan class and items but here players are powerful with buffs...they must be removed....i remember there was a time when sb class was popular n jg n plat were rare....now plat n jg is common ...people bexomes powerful easy now thats they soon get bore otherwise before two years there lots of players but now its not like that
Back to top Go down
roncalopez
Master Member
Master Member

Game Name : Aizen

PostSubject: reply   MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:53 am

My suggestion make tow reward system atleast 300 hrs =12 points Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Game Name : bLitZ/lMl/Th0rN/Heat/Te0/Susan

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!   MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 am

Lol fck the buffs tow have become wht now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!   MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks! Empty

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!! my SUGGESTION thanks!
Page 1 of 1