Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

How NOT to be NOOB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xKiw
xKiw

Game Name : Kiwie

How NOT to be NOOB Empty
PostSubject: How NOT to be NOOB   How NOT to be NOOB EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 pm

This guide is not completely a comedy guide; it seriously describes different ways on how not to be a noob.

Anyways this guide will cover everything from how to ask for buffs, cave teams, boss help, to scams and even extreme use of emoticons.

• Fays - you know you love them.

They give you those HP buffs, and play a main role in high level caves and bosses.

• The Fays will not buff you.

You probably need to learn how to type please or buff. As in, not plz pls plx plox plax plis pliz plf ples pl0x pl biff baff byff buf boof or bufpz. Also, adding more "Z"’s to ’plzzzzz’ does not help. If you still don’t get the buff, they are probably afk, busy or still simply don’t want to buff you. And make sure they not hardcore healing someone. After waiting a little while, and they still don’t buff you....

GET OVER IT.

• I’ve been following around the Fairy for a long time now and they still haven’t buffed me!? And then they got on their mount and ran away? What am I doing wrong?

-_-''

~~~~~~~~~~

One of the biggest signs you are a noob is being illiterate. Walking up to someone and saying, “HI NC? KKKK I HAVE FAIRY U TNK VEM FAST TEAMMM.” (Translation: Hi do u want go NC? I have a fairy so can u please tank? I need a fast run)

If you type like this, I suggest you get immediate medical attention, along with a grammar class.

And if you read anything I said earlier about buffs, pretty much no fairy will buff you if you walk up and say any of the following: "BUFF PLX" "BUF" "BUFF" "BUFF PLZ" "buff pls" "pls" "pls buff" "plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss buff me"

I will now list for you some things that you should check before you type:

• Your caps lock button is not stuck.

• You have a brain.

• You know how to spell.

• u dnt typ lyk dis.

• And you know the appropriate amount of emoticons to use.

• Do NOT bug people to team you for a cave or bosses.

Sure, it's okay to ask a friend to take you to a noob cave once in a while...a long, long while. And I'd reccomend you even pay them back somehow. But don't go up to random people saying, ''TEAM MY NC PLS''. If you did, don't ever do it again, and when they say no...please, please don't say ''plssssssssssss omg u nub y u not take mi i rly need that piece''. Go get the freaking piece yourself, okay?

And this is a very important rule right here...DON'T PESTER PEOPLE.Believe me, some people I've had on my friend list ask me for team caves/bosses EVERY time I log in. Seriously. If I'm busy or something, they keep going ''pls pls plsssssssss ur alreddy haf dis''. Seriously, don't do it. Evil or Very Mad

When someone IS running a cave for you, however, don't evveerrrrrrr ask them to kill faster or whine about you not getting drops.Don't ever complain about lure speed, okay? They're doing the work, you're not, don't whine about drops.

Any suggestions for what to add or pointing out is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
xArrowerVII
Master Member
Master Member
xArrowerVII

Game Name : xArrowerVII

How NOT to be NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: How NOT to be NOOB   How NOT to be NOOB EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:16 pm

buf me plx lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
JuJo
Special Poster
Special Poster
JuJo

Game Name : JuJo

How NOT to be NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: How NOT to be NOOB   How NOT to be NOOB EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 pm

I just saw a post from a fruit which is mad on stupid players and I agree with her Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How NOT to be NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: How NOT to be NOOB   How NOT to be NOOB Empty

Back to top Go down

How NOT to be NOOB
Page 1 of 1