Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Server Dead or What(owner please read this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDrOiD
ExDrOiD

Game Name : ExDrOiD

Server Dead or What(owner please read this) Empty
PostSubject: Server Dead or What(owner please read this)   Server Dead or What(owner please read this) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:11 am

Yo.
Whats up with server,is it going down or what...
It seems,nah ,actually it is a fact that no one care about server anymore.
Every time i log on now i see the same things,only 1 staff member is online or none of them,and even if they are online they are probably just afk,they finish their events and done...
If you wanna keep server alive please make some changes,do some updates too,something that players have to do again to kill their free time,and take a look at this staff guild,find some active players that play and that will take a care of server and not just do their "events".
As i know,best GM was DeadToy,she made game interesting and cared about it,and she wasn't scared to punish players who dont respect server rules and wasn't so forgiving and thats what i like the most,thats the example how true GM should do their job,but since she left it feels like title "GM" is just for the show and that everyone can get one(i do not intend to insult anyone,forgive me if you find ur self insulted or something like that)...
And i almost forgot to mention ADM Cake,i think he is the person who cared about server updates and maintance most,and he knew what players need....but i think he also quit,i am rly thanful for his job,i hope he'll come back again and do some changes..
I am just saying that if you want to keep server alive then make some big changes in it,or just close server,coz there is no point to leave it like this forever.
I would like to get an answer from server owner,ADM asa or who ever is it.
Thank You.....

In Game Name: GeneraI
Back to top Go down
creed
Admin
Admin
creed

Game Name : Creed

Server Dead or What(owner please read this) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Dead or What(owner please read this)   Server Dead or What(owner please read this) EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Well That's not True but You got my back!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Server Dead or What(owner please read this)
Page 1 of 1