Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Moderator Application [Liightning]

Go down 
+4
Cake
jayt66
kill4u
Liightning
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Liightning

Moderator Application [Liightning] Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm

About myself
Name: Nate
How long have you played ToW?: Ruffly about a year.

Why do you want to be a MOD?
- I would like to be a Moderator because of some of the situations I have seen occur in game. There is NO GM or MOD that is on my timezone, I feel that if I where to be a MOD that I could help the players on ToW. There was a scammer around three days ago telling players to go to a false website where they could obtain free items. Many players fell for this trick and ended up losing all there hard work. I feel that If I where a MOD I could of ended this problem before it started.

Why should we pick you?
- I think that I should be picked to be a MOD because I can help people and stay at a calm tone even when situations begin to get heated. I feel that there is no protection on my timezone for world chat spammers, rule breakers and large time scammers. I feel that I am the only one from my timezone wanting to make a change. I think that this shows leadership and a good reason to why I would want to be a MOD.

What can you provide the community with? What are your talents?
- I would like to make a small change to the forums, there is a large amount of virus hidden side bars roaming the side of this forum. If a computer has a small tad bit of lag and the mouse roams and clicks on the ads a user can potentially gain a virus. This can make the forums very unsafe and not user friendly. I would like to re-vamp the MOD-GM system and try to make applications, help the server owner with posting updates in english while he can focus on the BR language.

I couldn't find a application format so I ruffed up my own. I hope players see that I'm worth the acceptance, thank you ToW players!

Hope to see you when I'm a MOD and help you when ever I can.

Last edited by Liightning on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing up a messup)
Back to top Go down
Liightning

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 am

https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/t134-suggestion-more-active-gms

Read this there is allot of people on my Time-zone that say we need GM's... I'm really hoping that you guys see my point, there is allot of GM's on my opposing time-zone but NONE on mine, so I'm trying to take the first step to solve that issue.
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re :    Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 am

The postu showing was Foe now server are merged and me and pillowfighter taking good care about the server. if u wanna became mod donate 350 dollars
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
jayt66
jayt66

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 am

Yes the newly merged server now has active staffs in game..
Back to top Go down
Liightning

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 am

[GM]kill4u wrote:
The postu showing was Foe now server are merged and me and pillowfighter taking good care about the server. if u wanna became mod donate 350 dollars

I have to donate 350$ to help save the server.
Just let me understand this correctly, YOU want me to PAY to protect YOUR server?

Also you say there is active staff members... Yet, but on my timezone there is 5 hours where there is NOONE... NOT one staff member protecting my server, you guys will start to relise a plater drop?

Why would we relise a player drop?
-You will start to relise a player drop due to half the people spamming in stone... Kill4u I had to stay up till 2:00 AM in the morning just to get your assistance with my daggers.. I'm lucky I didnt have school

I'm not doing this for my benefit I'm doing this to help the server, having both of you tell me that I need to pay or that you guys have active staff when I'm trying to help is like a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 am

I think the only way to become mod is by donating. Never seen any get mod other ways Sleep
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re :    Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 am

You did soul infuse ur dagger and begged me to make a new DG for u so u can merge i did it for be kind no1 told me i had to so dont blame me a ty would be better. We dont need u to proteckt the server it's many who already do it thanks anyway. if u wanna became mod donate 350 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Liightning

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:29 am

PillowFighter wrote:
I think the only way to become mod is by donating. Never seen any get mod other ways Sleep

Doesn't my application and the points that I have brung to awareness, not show you that I care? And why is this all about money I thought this was made for fun... Sure the server needs money to survive but so do I? 350$ is allot of money, I'm trying to help you guys out by posting this application I put allot of effort into it, and to be told that I cannot be accepted because I didn't Donate? Thats a slap in the face so someone who just has allot of money can walk around with GM but someone such as myself who TRIES HARD to help people will be left in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Liightning

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 am

[GM]kill4u wrote:
You did soul infuse ur dagger and begged me to make a new DG for u so u can merge i did it for be kind no1 told me i had to so dont blame me a ty would be better. We dont need u to proteckt the server it's many who already do it thanks anyway. if u wanna became mod donate 350 dollars.

You clearly did not read what I wrote.. I said I had to wait till 2 in the morning for your assistance, and I did say thank you but you just said "Busy" Maybe if you took time to read what wrote you would of seen what I said.

I was pointing out the fact that I had to wait till 2 in the morning for assistance there for saying that a MOD on my TIMEZONE would be HELPFUL.

And could you at least put some more effort into your posts? I place grammar into mine, why can't you return the favor you have Typo's out the Yahoo...

- I'm also wanting to re-vamp the forums for the ADM...

I didn't know that wasn't allowed? I'm sorry but this forum is Virus Infected there is ads creeping EVERYWHERE from left to right from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 am

You have nice points but this is just what i know.. Never seen admin make anyone mod without they have donated. It's a shame for you but its just how it is. scratch
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re :    Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm not a english teacher so yea. I know my english are bad:)
Back to top Go down
DiogoBett
Special Poster
Special Poster
DiogoBett

Game Name : Pearlerness

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:50 pm

i Think Mod applications instad of Donating...
-.- Donate 350 Dollars is ALOT lol
People apply and you choose the right ones...
Image if a Hacker pays 350 Dollars and Bans everyone on the server huh?
Back to top Go down
Liightning

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm

So it is now 4:22 AM on the server (Server time) There is NO ADMIN MOD or VIP online..

And this is the third night in a row, but there is someone under the name "ADMINkarl" that is posting in world telling people go to a website to get free items...

You guys are not listening to me... You need a damn GM on my timezone, I'm honustly gonna say "* it" becouse I'm trying to help you and I'm being told to DONATE to help YOUR server.... One day after its to late you guys will see that I tried to help...

My offer stands... I'll help out as a GM / MOD or w.e... Hope you guys come to your senses.
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re :    Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:54 am

Dia mods cant ban.
Back to top Go down
DiogoBett
Special Poster
Special Poster
DiogoBett

Game Name : Pearlerness

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 am

Half of the Server got Chat Banned for some reason kill4u -.-
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re :    Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

RoastedGoat did it . He got banned through
Back to top Go down
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:06 am

Dear Nate as all Mods u must be active helpfull and u must donate. About the time u play Tow doesnt matter because i play this game since the talisman started to work. So if u want be a Mod or Gm u must be a players like u told but u must donate to help ur server.. Bye[Mod]Leonidas. afro
Back to top Go down
jayt66
jayt66

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:23 pm

It is up to Admin .
Back to top Go down
ShakeItLikeGod
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
ShakeItLikeGod

Game Name : FireBreather/JameySon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

Is the donate is only way to be MOD?Or there is another way? I Don't Know like - Very much time in the game,helpfull to all members,Long time online ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com/
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

Game Name : DeadToY

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:37 am

you can donate for a vip title...but our staff choose the mod.
Back to top Go down
ShakeItLikeGod
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
ShakeItLikeGod

Game Name : FireBreather/JameySon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 am

Aham,ok ty Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application [Liightning]   Moderator Application [Liightning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application [Liightning]
Page 1 of 1