Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blacksocks
Normal Player
Normal Player

HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT? Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?   HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 am

HOW TO CREATE ACCOUNT IN GAME PLS HELP ME! ALWAYS SAY

This webpage is not available
The connection to 199.101.96.222 was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

PLS HELP!
Back to top Go down
Lenan123
Special Poster
Special Poster
Lenan123

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?   HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 am

Dear player ..Someone Attack the server ..some services are not available rigth now but dont worry the Admin is already doing solution to this problem... please wait for the Admin to Fix this Problem ..thank you for understanding...
Back to top Go down
http://ShockWeb.tk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game Name : TOW Staff....

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?   HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 am

if you can't wait now for until we solved attack problem . mail on helpdesk@wonderlandonlinegames.com with your desire username and password our staff create your account manually and reply with same .
Back to top Go down
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com
blacksocks
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?   HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 am

OK THX ! THX ! THX!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?   HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT? Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP ME HOW TO CREATE A GAME ACCOUNT?
Page 1 of 1