Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?

Go down 
+16
dani00o
smartmaiden
WizKing
Nythera
ArsenalFTW
mitko5124
Fate
KiddTamer
"bornkiller"
kill4u
vaevictisd
SynisterStrike
UnKnOwNzZ
KukuDzak2799
EL_GATILLO
Epic
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 am

[color=blue]POST HERE IF U HAVE NEW IDEAS ABOUT NEW EVENTS! GIVE US YOUR IDEA AND WE WILL TRY IT IF ITS POSSIBLE!
PUT UR IG NAME AND UR IDEA. ( make sure it can be made by a VIP coz there are other events that is only applicable for gms and admin)

IF UR EVENT WILL BE CHOSEN U WILL RECEIVE [5X Event Box]

Last edited by EpicPapa on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:38 am

just repost this if it helps again.. Rolling Eyes

Well..How bout a PvP event..But..for lvl. 70-80...and separate for 80-90...or lower levels. Own buff... No IFH.. No pet..Just skills, technique and guts... Winner will have a prize and stay to defend His/her title... how bout with elim rounds best of bests and championship... anyways we got lots of VIP and Mods to stand as referee I guess..

Advantage:To prevent PK-ing low lvls levelling up
It removes boredom from strong players
And more..We will know who's the strongest(#4) ^_^
And I bet there will be more donating for great weps and assists weps..lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 am

Nah.. Very Time Consuming, And in game have lots of hard headed players.
Back to top Go down
KukuDzak2799
KukuDzak2799

Game Name : XxCyBeRKiLlErxX

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 am

My suggestion for an event is Simon Says event Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 am

Here is another event I came up with..But it is not fully take place in the game.Partially,it will be taken in the game and the rest will be here in the forum for votes from the staffs.
Tired of making events the same everyday?How bout trying this
Title:Best screenshot Event
Mechanics:
First,a screenshot will be made by a player in the game.Then after that,he/she will be posting it in forum unedited.

After a certain time or deadline of submission, the staffs will gonna vote for it fairly.
Maybe you can put a criteria for judging.or something like that(maybe a poll).
Prize: depends on the event maker.
plus,i'll try making the winner a forum signature of which he/she posted as his/her screenshots.

Pros:
It will help players who are not still log-in or register in forum(but have game character) and who still newbie about the game makes him/her understand the game clearly via visiting forum and posting for the said event.Then he/she will surely visits other posts which in someways help him/her.
It will make the forum more lively.And it will make the staffs get online for voting.hehehe

Cons:

More spam will be created in forum.But maybe we will help each other in organizing or maintaining it clean.

The forum will be disturbed but I guess,the more..the merrier..and I bet that was forum is(if I'm not mistaken).Sometimes, so disgusting with many unwanted posts but often times(by the help of other players) the forum will be keep in order.
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 am

EpicPapa wrote:

Yeah right.Then if that's the way?. the game has it rules and on it has its compensations.The rule breaker has it's own punishment which has been modified on how heavy the certain character has done I guess.

About time consuming.Well it will not be create daily(we have are regular event H&S,Jumble words,Q&A and so on and so forth). It really needs time but.We can all help with each other together.And with that.We can makeit through.
Back to top Go down
UnKnOwNzZ
Vip
Vip
UnKnOwNzZ

Game Name : UnKnOwNzZ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 am

RIDDLE EVENT PAPA ?
Back to top Go down
UnKnOwNzZ
Vip
Vip
UnKnOwNzZ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am

RIDDLE EVENT PAPA ?

UnKnOwNzZ
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:43 am

InVinoVeritas wrote:
EpicPapa wrote:

Yeah right.Then if that's the way?. the game has it rules and on it has its compensations.The rule breaker has it's own punishment which has been modified on how heavy the certain character has done I guess.

About time consuming.Well it will not be create daily(we have are regular event H&S,Jumble words,Q&A and so on and so forth). It really needs time but.We can all help with each other together.And with that.We can makeit through.

Easy to say but hard to do! #3 We cant just be too strict on them, During event if they start interrupting and U try to tell them to stop or something ,the more they interrupt.. and if u mute them or sumthing, the more they will get annoying, and says stuffs like " Staffs being too strict and abusing their Title".
ofc, we have certain lvls of punishment pertaining on how they break rules, but sometimes we have to go with the flow and forgive, coz everybody commit mistakes..
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 am

Ako.Mismo09 wrote:
RIDDLE EVENT PAPA ?

UnKnOwNzZ

Can u please elaborate? Explain the mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 am

InVinoVeritas wrote:
Here is another event I came up with..But it is not fully take place in the game.Partially,it will be taken in the game and the rest will be here in the forum for votes from the staffs.
Tired of making events the same everyday?How bout trying this
Title:Best screenshot Event
Mechanics:
First,a screenshot will be made by a player in the game.Then after that,he/she will be posting it in forum unedited.

After a certain time or deadline of submission, the staffs will gonna vote for it fairly.
Maybe you can put a criteria for judging.or something like that(maybe a poll).
Prize: depends on the event maker.
plus,i'll try making the winner a forum signature of which he/she posted as his/her screenshots.

Pros:
It will help players who are not still log-in or register in forum(but have game character) and who still newbie about the game makes him/her understand the game clearly via visiting forum and posting for the said event.Then he/she will surely visits other posts which in someways help him/her.
It will make the forum more lively.And it will make the staffs get online for voting.hehehe

Cons:

More spam will be created in forum.But maybe we will help each other in organizing or maintaining it clean.

The forum will be disturbed but I guess,the more..the merrier..and I bet that was forum is(if I'm not mistaken).Sometimes, so disgusting with many unwanted posts but often times(by the help of other players) the forum will be keep in order.

Actually, I only wanted a SIMPLE EVENT , that even only 1staff can do it. Ur ideas are good but they are time consuming.
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 am

EpicPapa wrote:
InVinoVeritas wrote:
EpicPapa wrote:

Easy to say but hard to do! #3 We cant just be too strict on them, During event if they start interrupting and U try to tell them to stop or something ,the more they interrupt.. and if u mute them or sumthing, the more they will get annoying, and says stuffs like " Staffs being too strict and abusing their Title".
ofc, we have certain lvls of punishment pertaining on how they break rules, but sometimes we have to go with the flow and forgive, coz everybody commit mistakes..

Well,that's players can do.When they win something on event,they give you praise..When they don't like the event and disturb and you mute them in return,they will say,you are abusive.Humans are humans.contradicting and/or praising.lol. But if you go on going with the flow nor spoon feeding as they say.That's the time that they will be abusive and know nothing even your position.

I believe it's good to go with the flow but when the going gets tough,sometimes you should also learn how to contradict the wave to get ashore.
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 am

Exactly.. So go think of SIMPLE event now.. haha! before we get lost on other topic like Aquino's SONA speech..
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:15 am

I'm studying a game just now..Gotta think of it first before presenting.LOL
Back to top Go down
SynisterStrike
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SynisterStrike

Game Name : SynisterStrike

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 am

hmm..u knw H&S right??
well...let's change it abit..i was thinking at this more ofen...
go hide somewhere..but to win..we gonna need to find and kill/tow owner of evenr..
so it wont be neither like only H&S and tow event..
if u'r spottet by 2-3 ppl they must pk ya..and who gonna drag will be the winner..

now i knw that u gonna say that's boring..but i've tryied
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 am

How about "Trade me a Thing".

Mechanics:
First, go to a certain map then ask them to hunt on that map and loot for that thing which they will trade it for you.The first one to trade you with that thing will be the winner.So simple yet enjoying and with thrill.It takes a little more time I bet.But be sure that the thing you want them to trade you is not on the T-shop.It's just like link the thing event but trading it makes more fun.And the player should hunt and loot for it.It will also change the nature or the map for you will be going to a map which you will ask them to hunt and loot for it.

I know it will be boring for those who don't like it.But it will be fun for those who like events that needs some little time before getting the prize.
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

Its like " Simon Says" hahaha
Back to top Go down
SynisterStrike
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SynisterStrike

Game Name : SynisterStrike

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am

papa...reply to mine Evil or Very Mad ..i wanna knw if yes or no..
inno proposed 3-4 and reply to all..i have 1 and no reply
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 am

EpicPapa wrote:
Its like " Simon Says" hahaha
we can say its like that.. Razz

Boss strike,I am not inno.. silent
Back to top Go down
UnKnOwNzZ
Vip
Vip
UnKnOwNzZ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 am

Papa like in q&a but 1 topic and easy but funny

in tagalog bugtong bugtong
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm

SynisterStrike wrote:
hmm..u knw H&S right??
well...let's change it abit..i was thinking at this more ofen...
go hide somewhere..but to win..we gonna need to find and kill/tow owner of evenr..
so it wont be neither like only H&S and tow event..
if u'r spottet by 2-3 ppl they must pk ya..and who gonna drag will be the winner..

now i knw that u gonna say that's boring..but i've tryied
Evil or Very Mad

Oh u mean Kill VIP event, but with matching H&S ..
But the winner can only win once.. bcoz towline has to CD..
Back to top Go down
vaevictisd

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Alright, how about these?
Both are post events, much like math and Q&A, so they're easy to conduct.

1. Colors Event
Mechanics:
The GM/Mod/VIP will post words in different colors, and people will have to match the colors and words to win. More colors, more difficulty, and players get to know their colors!

2. Hangman Event
Mechanics:
The GM/Mod/VIP will post names of items, or NPCs, or Bosses, but hidden except the first word, for instance: Poison ****** ******* for Poison Dragon General, or Black **** ****** for Black Fire Dagger. They can reveal the letters one by one till the players find the answer. This can of course be done for any subject, not only in-game terms. Seeing as how several of the bosses and items have 3-word names, it can be challenging.
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 pm

vaevictisd wrote:
Alright, how about these?
Both are post events, much like math and Q&A, so they're easy to conduct.

1. Colors Event
Mechanics:
The GM/Mod/VIP will post words in different colors, and people will have to match the colors and words to win. More colors, more difficulty, and players get to know their colors!

2. Hangman Event
Mechanics:
The GM/Mod/VIP will post names of items, or NPCs, or Bosses, but hidden except the first word, for instance: Poison ****** ******* for Poison Dragon General, or Black **** ****** for Black Fire Dagger. They can reveal the letters one by one till the players find the answer. This can of course be done for any subject, not only in-game terms. Seeing as how several of the bosses and items have 3-word names, it can be challenging.

Nah.. Not a fair event, for sure u have copy of color codes html.. it would be unfair to those who dont know.. and dont usually go to google..#3
Back to top Go down
UnKnOwNzZ
Vip
Vip
UnKnOwNzZ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 am

papa I eleborate it Smile
Back to top Go down
UnKnOwNzZ
Vip
Vip
UnKnOwNzZ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:32 am

PAPA SPOT THE DIFFERNCE?

EXAMPLE

DRAGON ROC +20 GOLD AND DG+ 15??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?    [EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?  Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] GOT SOME IDEAS?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next