Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Regarding DS sets..

Go down 
+2
kill4u
vaevictisd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vaevictisd

Regarding DS sets.. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Hello again everyone...I know this subject has been talked about before, but I really must clear this up.

New update brought about a change in the Wizard DS set (Aestus DS), that made it have two options for Fire (Swords). The set looks like this :

(2) Increase 2000 points Intelligence.
(4) Increase Fire Critical Rate 15%.
(6) Decrease Fire Burst cooling time 2 seconds.

Now there are two sets (Wizard and Fairy) that fully support their DS weapons, which is usually their weapon of choice anyway, while the other sets only half-support either of their weapons.

Am I the only one who doesn't find this balanced?

I don't mean to argue or upset anyone, and I know that wizards and fairies wouldn't like that to change, I'm simply asking how that works...

I know it might be a lot of work, but are there plans for making sets that support either weapon completely?
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:49 pm

All players wanted to have only fire its why its changed
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
Fate
Fate

Game Name : Fate

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

The game seems to be balanced well, changing it for the other classes would run the risk of overpowering the others.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:24 pm

If sometime,a mass of user's will be talking about other ds options rather than fire itself, then maybe, the administration gotta look for a way to have another options or should I say, the character's counterpart items..But I guess, users still contented right now for fire alone.That is why the administration made the items options as fire..We'll see through..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
Th0rN
Vip
Vip
Th0rN

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:58 am

I think Sets are pretty well balanced...

Tamers and Sins use both Their weapons so DS set giving Bonus to both weapons is Appreciated.

I have seldom seen a wizz use Blade... They use Sword for even farming and Duels.

I cant comment on Monk and Fairy classes because i dont use them much

but i also see very few fairies with a pearl and Monks with Shovels are also a rare sight but shovels are needed in some Duels.

So i Guess ...Everything is Pretty much Balanced out...

An Example...

My Tamer can easily beat fairies.....My Sin Can beat Tamers ......but my sin fails to beat Fairies most of the time.....

As u can see every class can be beaten....(also depends on player skill)

As far as i am concerned ....I am super Happy #3
Back to top Go down
Fate
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:59 am

That is what I am saying#22 they are saying wizz is overpowered now...because i can beat them...i have also been playing a wizard for 4 years now...i have mad skills with it lol
Back to top Go down
Th0rN
Vip
Vip
Th0rN

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 am

LOL wizz Overpowerd ..no no no ...Yes they may be a bit Better at farming but in duels its pretty much evened out....

Most wizz i duel with have no idea lol....
For Example...
Most people will use fire spiral against sins ..where it mentions that fire spiral works only on ranged..

If a wizz wanna duel a sin or monk just use ice shield power ..slow them and keep running #7

Again there are people who will complain if u run and duel against them and call u cheater and stuff #22..

The game is well balanced ...just study the game a bit...Its an MMO and there is lot of things ,Tactics Beneath the surface...

As F4T3 said it took him 4 years to develop "Mad Skills" for wizz ...#3 and i agree with him
Back to top Go down
Fate
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:54 pm

I remember before the DS set was fixed to fire, i was using Loo's a level 50-60 pvp armor with only int/vit/dodge...and i still beat half of you...now how you peoples gonna say that the wizard suit is messed up...
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:06 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding DS sets..   Regarding DS sets.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding DS sets..
Page 1 of 1