Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hemsick600
Vip
Vip
hemsick600

KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied Empty
PostSubject: KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied   KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 am

You lied about everything ..

That you didn't know where to Get PVP Sets... and Full HP Potion ...

I don't want to ban players . But i have screenshots of ur players Begging me .

I know that u are just bringing me down ..

So u could go up .. so u could be a mod .

But that wont happen till the day that i quit this game .

But it would possibly will take over for many years .

So Good Luck on bringing me down .. and im jst telling you that you have 99.9 % to fail
Back to top Go down
KraX

PostSubject: Ok we didnyt know and what about mod help she didnt tell us   KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am

dont worry i know that gm help Valiant and other are only for members there i know that but so cann win no one players for server when he halp Valiant and us not
And mod dont say where cann we get all Pvp sets .. i know the way but is to slow
Back to top Go down
KraX

PostSubject: and dont ...    KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 am

and when i lied is becouse we didnt get help ...
Back to top Go down
PvP

PostSubject: Re: KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied   KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 am

KraX wrote:
dont worry i know that gm help Valiant and other are only for members there i know that but so cann win no one players for server when he halp Valiant and us not
And mod dont say where cann we get all Pvp sets .. i know the way but is to slow

Waaa Very Happy GM not helping us. Well mod does tell. Lol do you think we get everything in 1 sec? Not even close..
And you admit that you have been lieing about LastMotion.

Admin really should punish this kid..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied   KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied Empty

Back to top Go down

KraX GhostTameR FensoR Lied
Page 1 of 1