Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

[ENDED]Video event (Special event)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

[ENDED]Video event (Special event) Empty
PostSubject: [ENDED]Video event (Special event)   [ENDED]Video event (Special event) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 am

Welcome to our video event, the event will be held similarly to the last couple of years.

Task: You have to make a video about our server Talisman of World. It's up to you how you want your video to display our server. But it's important you try capture all the sides of our server, from leveling to doing reputation, farming and maybe even showing off some of our daily events! Its up to you to decide how long your video should be, but preferably should be between 4 and 10 minutes. Good luck!

Your video will be rated from 1 - 100 points by our staff.

Post your video on youtube and put the link in Video section
Include details such as character name and any comments. Click here to see last years videoes

Event rules:
- You can only post 1 video.
- In your video it's not allowed to advertise to any other server
- And please don't disturb staff too much when making your video.

Q: How do i record my video?
A: For making video you can use any software record your pc Screen simply search " my pc screen recorder " you easily find free software for that and start software and make your video best for win this Event. ( I use Ainishare )

Q: Where should i upload my video?
A: You should upload your video to Youtube and post the link to it on your own topic.

Winner will get:
1st place will get a Platinum weapon
2nd will get a jade green weapon
3rd will get a sky blue weapon.

The event is over

Winners:

First prize: JetFire
Second Prize: xXxSadFacexXx
Third Prize: Question

Back to top Go down

[ENDED]Video event (Special event)
Page 1 of 1