Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

I Have Some Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MysticSin
Normal Player
Normal Player
MysticSin

Game Name : MysticSin

I Have Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: I Have Some Suggestions   I Have Some Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 am

I suggest that if possible put extra buff to tamer/monk/fay super skills as far as im concern only assassin's ss and wizz's ss has extra buffs..this means its kinda unfair for tamer/monk/fay for duel,if possible please put extra buff to skills:buddha(like increase def)mobs madly dancing(like increase damage/increase CS rate)poison AOE(like DPS) cuz its kinda unfair cuz skills:sky cruelty(has defense decrease) and fire incarnation (has slow) that makes wizz and assassin have the advantages in some duels ..I'de be glad if u make some of these:D.... and if possible after a player leaves the guild he/she must not be able to join another guild/the same guild like in 1 hour/1 day etc.. cuz i just saw some players use this kind of bug:contribute in CV/leave guild/invite guild again/contribute again and does the same process again and again and makes their guild lvl up fast T.T ....btw i saw some bugs in:Stairs in AC and i also saw flag bugs during wars but i need to make a screen shot about it and maybe report it if i have^^..Thanks For Reading thought its kinda long T.T
Back to top Go down
MysticSin
Normal Player
Normal Player
MysticSin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Some Suggestions   I Have Some Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:41 am

Just Disregard if u dont like my suggestions i would understand^^
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: I Have Some Suggestions   I Have Some Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:51 am

All the classes have special super skills, and what you are saying is not true, defense decrease on duel doesnt matter due the the limit being 20K def, so not possible it removes more than u still reach the limit. Wizards super skill is not very much used in duel because its better to simply attack.
Back to top Go down
MysticSin
Normal Player
Normal Player
MysticSin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Some Suggestions   I Have Some Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 am

ok #5
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Game Name : bLitZ/lMl/Th0rN/Heat/Te0/Susan

PostSubject: Re: I Have Some Suggestions   I Have Some Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 am

i think its tike put new attack and that should be high damage AOE to every class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Some Suggestions   I Have Some Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have Some Suggestions
Page 1 of 1