Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

LordOfDracuLa suggestion

Go down 
+3
Leo.Leo
Cal
LordOfDracuLa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

Game Name : LordOfDracuLa

LordOfDracuLa suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 pm

So my suggestion is make a new events like
Team fight event :
Mod summon 5-6 teams who wanna join the event and they fight team vs team for princes
Guild Wars Event: guilds to be able to challange other guild to war who have more kill score win
Other Suggestion
Make a Power Of Magic for platinium , and reduct the cost of jgmb 50% its 900k in pills ...
next one change the monsters in Blood palace hunting grounds they drop nothing just 50silver doesnt worth to waste time there ...
next .. Well i like the new quests TOW but game is to easy to make ur all sb i think the quest must be reworked to be way harder and not to be daily ...
last suggestion Clear the Guild Ranking have many guilds who are not active ...
Back to top Go down
Cal

Game Name : Void

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm

i like that team fight Very Happy

but on guild war, i think it's impossible to have a record list for Kills and Death scores.

Power of Magic Platinum, i disagree for it would make things easier and the cost of 50% jgmb now is good. i'd disagree for reduction but i will agree if someone will suggest to increase the cost of it.

Back to top Go down
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 am

cal atleast make plat magic bead to can be 5% and jgmb 100% donated worth 500k-600k to make 50% for 900k its to much ... well for the guild war in Original to have a score board if u can copy it will be nice ...
Back to top Go down
Cal

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:22 am

just my opinion but decreasing the cost of jgmb would really make the game very easy.
i disagree for the plat bead because it's better to have 1% for if you make a plat set it would be totally feel good ^^

not sure if the admins would like to copy stuffs from the other servers. but if they do such as that score board, i think it would not be compatible with the server's current version. I'm not trying to act like a smartass here, just stating what my opinion is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo.Leo
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Leo.Leo

Game Name : LegendaryGirl

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:53 am

Hello, Yeah i agree that team fight event would be great  cheers 
About guild war, i dont have any good or bad opinion because we have BP wars, but if it will be more guild wars there, i will be happy too, cuz guilds will have more fun, especially it will be nice if guild who WONS, will get any good prizes king 
What about beads i think its strange:X I was thinking about beads with brother too, so what i wanna say that PMB has 1% succes, JGMB 5%, SBMB 10% and bla bla bla... So if he have new SET for example DS, and we need SB all items. For first we will try 1x item with SBMB's which has 10% success, so if 100%(probability) /10% = 10, so 10th bead must be success to SB  scratch Its simple mathematics, its the same with JGMB it has to be succes in JG with 100%/5%= 20, so 20th bead must be success to JG:X And with PMB its 1%, so 100%/1% = 100 beads so 100th bead must be succes to Plat... It can have much theories, but if in logic, my theory is right, cuz its in % we getting that what i just wrote about success probabilities. So its just what i wanted to say about game beads succes rate...
About beads reducting, i think 50% JGMB is normal price, but if it will be reduced price i will be happy:D And last about guild rankings i agree, cuz need show ranking of active guilds only, i think, unactive guilds no needed... And in new ranking list of guilds would be great have 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place prizes monthly...  bounce
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:19 am

Leo you are suggesting beads add percentage per fail then. if 10% successrate then it means it have a 1/10 chance to succeed, if you use 10 beads it would still be 1/10 chance. Your suggesting 1 fail adds 10% rate each time, giving the 10th bead 100% rate.

It's not possible to have guild wars except from BPW due to the server version.

I don't know how a MOD would manage 5-6 different teams? We have done some duel events and it has proven almost impossible to control the participants.

We might add higher % in PMBs like we did with JG and SB beads, but the price of that would be equally big as seen on the JG beads.

About the massive amount of SBMBs currently going into the game, it will limit the price. SB will become common, and accessible for all players including newbies. After some weeks the price of SBMB will be so low, it will be easier to simply trade it with the Exchange NPC for pills. That's locked to 20 beads daily or 60K pills. Which means doing the daily quests could grant you 60K pills to spend on shops (To buy JG/PLAT beads etc).

I want to change on the Blood palace war as well, but i don't think putting mobs in there is gonna do the trick. They are limited and have a very long respawn delay.

Thank you for your suggestions, I hope everyone will be willing to throw their own ideas out and maybe we will find a way to improve on the server together.
Back to top Go down
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:48 am

Yea mikkel but the blood palace have atm nothing special just a good fight and nothing more winners of the BPW must have some prize to be worthy to be online and fight
Thanks for your attention Smile
Back to top Go down
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am

I almoust forget , well its easy to control the duel event cause you aways can disqualificate them ...
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Yea but almost 80% of the participates doesn't have the english knowlegde as they should so its almost impossible to communicate with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Yea i dont see a way to control several teams at once, I think it would be a good idea to give prizes on the BPW but I just dont see how.
Back to top Go down
Leo.Leo
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Leo.Leo

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah prizes for BPW winners would be good, u can only just make any merchant for guild who wins that saturday members can get prize from that merchant#4
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 pm

How do you suggest I make a merchant which checks who won the Blood palace war before selling items? It's simply not possible to limit a npc to 1 guild.
Back to top Go down
Leo.Leo
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Leo.Leo

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Or maybe just mods and gm's can give prize's to guild who wins members, if they asks them #24 just need to try think about various ideas:D
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Could give prize to the leader, but that means just 1 would receive a prize so not gonna change much.
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 pm

If we give prizes to all members of the guild, that would be crazy.. a guild can have 100+ member and 70% of them are mostly inactive.

Before,idk if it was killy's idea , he summons bosses to Guild Demense of BPW winner. We could still do it as their prize but I don't know if it's enough or too much for a prize.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
Cal

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:18 pm

special boss quest NPC in BP and there would be a scheduled time for summoning the special boss in the guild demense of the BP winner?
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:04 am

Since it's possible to tow non-guild members into the Blood palace, all would pretty much have access. Could spawn some bosses in the winner's guild after the war though.
Back to top Go down
Dizmo

Game Name : Dizmo

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:35 am

Maybe you can make a costum shop and spawn him inside the Guild Demense of the guild who won or something like that
Back to top Go down
Cal

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 am

i think summoning special boss for the guild who won the war is enough #48 but what if the guild cant kill the boss summoned? #7
Back to top Go down
Leo.Leo
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Leo.Leo

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:05 am

Yeah Papa's idea is the best of all ideas then#5 It will be easier work and for all stuff members, cuz give 100++ items to all members of guild who wins members it would be really crazy:X About summon its good i think cuz all guild players can get anything if only kills bosses:) Btw guild strongest players can kill them and then all prizes give to members... I think its the best idea.
Cal i think if guild wons war i think they have strong members:D so they can kill bosses and give then all prizes to members of guild who was active in BP war:)
Back to top Go down
Cal

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:10 am

i see... im just wondering what if the guild members cant kill the summoned boss scratch what will they do? scratch
Back to top Go down
Leo.Leo
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Leo.Leo

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:13 am

Idk, i just think there will dont be any guild who cant kill bosses#5 Cuz they are strong if won the war:P
But if it happens then just they dont kill them? and maybe bosses can disappear after some time scratch 
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 am

What if they can't kill the bosses? hmm, Simple, try and try until u succeed! anyway bosses doesn't have expiration, so they can try anytime they want. hehe just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:49 am

Well atm we are the blood palace holders and im sure we can kill the bosses , we have rly strong staff and members who can team up and beat them ...
Back to top Go down
LordOfDracuLa
Vip
Vip
LordOfDracuLa

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 am

om about the team fight event u must call only 2 teams at same time then u call other 2 teams and like that its will be like tournament ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDracuLa suggestion    LordOfDracuLa suggestion  Empty

Back to top Go down

LordOfDracuLa suggestion
Page 1 of 1