Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Forum Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:40 am

Advance Season Greetings!!

How about making our forum site more glamorous.Put a design(e.g. background picture,colorful frames etc.)..Because it seems like our forum site is not alive.It's good to make it plain but I guess it will be better to make it more colorful.And how bout making events here in forum to make our community more lively?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 am

I agree on the first part completely. We usually only make events on the forum during seasons, such as Christmas. But it might be cool to make more of them.
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Yeah.What's good with a fine plate but was put inside a cabinet and take it out only on a holiday?. You will not see the beauty of that plate which the crafter has hardwork enough creating it.What I mean is Forum is very important in a game because it carries lots of guides for newbies or discussions for players who wants to know or talk about something.Simeon's suggestion is just one of the cool event for forum.And for those who are in contrary with it, grow up.Make yourself busy there talking about PK and we'll be busy here talking about the future of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 am

I wish the forum were that important, but I think in terms of stats only 10% of our players ever visited our forum and probably 1~2% is active on the forum.

And to make events more often we need to either get new ideas or continue to repeat the same ideas over and over.
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:04 am

yea background will good Smile
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

Game Name : SouuSiiSelee

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 am

Bad :S If u get background on forum it will became borring, or you will have to change it often, someone will not like it, someone will, but like this when it is all white its nice, noone have reason to unlike it and Staffs doesnt have to waste their time on that, because they got more important things to do.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:12 am

I think the forums works fine, new smileys would be really cool to have though. Getting tired of the current ones. I am planning new forum events more regularly so hopefully players will suggest new forum event ideas so it wont be the same events over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestion
Page 1 of 1