Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)

Go down 
+17
BloodLoyalty
darknex
NeverMind/Kristen
Meg
madutzuxxx
DarbyD1k
xCROx
simeon9873
Subz
sogeNN
SlenderManBG
Kaiserr
DeadToY...
malek
Souu
xMagicWorldx
Cake
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Looking for a new member of staff. You will be working close with me helping create new updates and manage in-game services such as;
Helping players
Making events
Keeping the ingame community active, through events, chatting and interacting with them.

You will also be working on updates, in terms of thinking of new ideas to make and talking with players what they wish to see.
It's very important you have an open, creative and logical thinking mind. Without those skills you will not be able to do what's needed!

Some basic requirements to apply;
* Reached maximum level
* At least 200 hours online
* Active 5 times or more /week
* Good Language skills(ENGLISH)
* Basic knowledge about the talisman client
* Basic knowledge about commands
* Be able to keep a promise and be trustworthy.

Your title will be [MOD]

~ To apply leave a short description about yourself, why you should be MOD, what skills and knowledge you have, how long you played, your age, possibly throw out a neat idea to show yourself off! oh and your name, that seems fairly important Wink
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:56 am

Hi my name is saba Smile. i want to be MOD bcs i have played in TOW much time. i like TOW i am active player. i know English good. i know all about TOW. so i think i will be good MOD Smile
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

Game Name : SouuSiiSelee

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 am

Well like this Smile I speak englis very well, im online often, i got like 1000 hours or something like that, not 200 Very Happy
My IQ in real life is 141, but you will see it, its nothing but number, but really nice number, if u give me a chance im gona proof myself..
I play TOW for like 3 years, i know alot.. I love to help players because i have nothing else to do, im full platinum DS i got many friends..
Im active for like 50 hours per week Smile I just love Talisman Of World Smile
And i just love to hang around and i love responsibility Smile
My Facebook profile is /stefan.sestic.77
everyone can add me, but first msg me who you are Smile

greeting to all Smile
SouuSiiSelee
Back to top Go down
malek
Vip
Vip

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey !
I am BellaSoela.
I should be mod because I allways have ideas and something on my mind.
I am not 5 times In a week active , 1 week I am 2 days and other week 5 day then 1 week 2 day and etc
I can talk deutsch not much but a ill bit , Swedish, Arabic Iand English. I love to communicate with people and talk about everything.i have been playing this server for like 2-3 months. And if u gave me the program there u make pet then I would like to know it so I can create for you, design them Smile
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 pm

malek I am using Excel, Gimp & Notepad. If you want to create your own please feel free ! Smile
Back to top Go down
malek
Vip
Vip

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 am

But when I made it you will use the pet?
Back to top Go down
malek
Vip
Vip

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 am

I design and the other u make it? The skills and so it can run and other?
Back to top Go down
malek
Vip
Vip

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 am

But I could be your assistant Wink
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

Game Name : DeadToY

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:37 am

malek please stop spaminng forum!
Back to top Go down
Kaiserr
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : Kaiserr

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:53 am

hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:54 am

Yes please keep all your messages in one instead of posting 4. What do you mean by making the design though? You need to take any existing item/pet/mount and edit those textures not just draw something in paint.
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:46 am

Hi BuddyS.T.I.F.L.E.R here...............I think i will be good if i become a MOD.................
Im Active More then 200 Hours Only on my New ACC SlenderManBG becouse my other ACC are banned
I speak verry well english,Bulgaria and i speak Turkey,Arabian not so well...
Im Active every day 3-4/7 And in weekend im Active 9-12/7...
My Hero is 92lvl ful DS name SlenderManBG...
I know how to Use TOW-Talisman Of World Client how to Update it with Patch's....
For Commands i don't know them but i lern fast + Pretty gurl try to remember them and told me some.
I Am really Old player in TOW and i Never scamm or lie for somthing i get banned+If i get Mod im Active Every day so i can make events and speak with owmost all Players in tow to make it Live!
If i become a MOD i will be Active more then 4/7 all 5 Day's when im at School and Work
And 9-12/7 hours on Weekends when im free to play
+ my Age is 16 real name is stivan...im From bulgaria/Kazanlak
I have some really good Ideas when i Talk with my friend ADM asa so i can tell you later for them And try my best to help you for new Patch's to up Client and be more fun at TOW!!!!
I will be really happy if i become your new MOD and Help you with new ideas Thanks Alot!!!
>>>>>STIFLER<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Kaiserr
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 am

Ti si rezak? O.o
Back to top Go down
sogeNN
Vip
Vip
sogeNN

Game Name : sogeNN

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 am

ei mangal gaden stivanbg sha ti eba putkata maina karabiner gaden , ai shta eba v podmazvacha shiban Wink Suspect 
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

i think in forum must speak to English lang Smile
in forum rules *5. Do not use other than English language on forum.
much ppl dont understand what u say . Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiserr
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 am

then use translator lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Subz
Master Member
Master Member
Subz

Game Name : Subz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:14 am

Hi my name is Ivan.I'm 19 old...I play Talisman Of World from 7,8 months near one year:).I have two accaunts
with max reputations.I'm from Bulgaria.I wanna be mod because i saw in last time no have very much events
i will make them and will answer to players's quests...I know Bulgarian and English language....My Character name: Subz,xXxSuperGirlxXx
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:47 am

Use English language on the forum. And please leave this topic for applications not comments about something.
Back to top Go down
simeon9873
Vip
Vip
simeon9873

Game Name : xXxSimeonXxBGxXx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Souu wrote:
Well like this :)I speak englis very well, im online often, i got like 1000 hours or something like that, not 200 Very Happy
My IQ in real life is 141, but you will see it, its nothing but number, but really nice number, if u give me a chance im gona proof myself..
I play TOW for like 3 years, i know alot.. I love to help players because i have nothing else to do, im full platinum DS i got many friends..
Im active for like 50 hours per week :)I just love Talisman Of World Smile 
And i just love to hang around and i love responsibility Smile
My Facebook profile is /stefan.sestic.77
everyone can add me, but first msg me who you are Smile

greeting to all Smile
SouuSiiSelee
u are new in tow u play 2 months ony Arrow 
Back to top Go down
xCROx
Normal Player
Normal Player

Game Name : xCROx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi my name is Franjo i am 27 yrs old.
I play TOW over 1 year this is only tallisman i play i know enough about game and i think my english is very good.
I am online almost every day i have over 200 hrs ( i think ) .
About commands i dont know much but i am ready to learn if u help me .

Ty ....
Back to top Go down
DarbyD1k
Vip
Vip
DarbyD1k

Game Name : PaCKoY

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:08 am

StivanBG or SlenderManBG will never be mod b4ecouse he is with offensive language awlays he hurts me in whisper .
Champions banned >?! why ?
bcs he is good boy
pulen Rezak kakto kaza krasi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiserr
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:31 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:30 am

Sorry but i insult only when i am Insulted first +you are newbie and 12 years old kid LordOfDrakness is 13 years old and he is from china and he is ugly Smile and allway's Insult people i don't care what you say shut up +Rezak e groznata ti maika krasi a Darby ti i maika nqmash tei che mulchi
Back to top Go down
Kaiserr
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 pm

are da go duhash shibanqk umrql ibashtati shibaniq kelesh oppa ama ti nqmash bashta e kashon Very Happy rezak umrlq
Back to top Go down
madutzuxxx
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

hy my name is madutzu i play tow for almost 3 years and i plaing for fun and i found a way of relaxing..im good at interacting with ppl most of the players know me and i never dissapoint...ty guys and gl at picking some 1:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)   Hunting for MOD, possibly ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for MOD, possibly ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next