Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

About new Patch.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

About new Patch..... Empty
PostSubject: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:17 pm

TOW is best private server but sometime its boring because we need something new.
new village,new bosses,new mobs,new reputation,new set/weapons,new caves.
in new village must be new repu for set 90-100,(max lvl must be up to 99), lvl up must be hard (but not boring Smile ). village must be at 98-99 lvl.
new bosses for rep, new veterans to repawn every 24h with good drop. new mobs drop like in WV golds.
new set with new reputation (its must be hard).
New cave must be with new mobs/bosses. with Q like AC which give other reward.
that all will make TOW good(it is good now but its will be more good Smile ). if not in 1553054 then 1553055.
i think TOW need something like this to be more better Smile

Back to top Go down
malek
Vip
Vip

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:19 pm

I agree but village shall not be that high, maybe 92* for enter village, and make cool beautiful happy colours not dark boring one:)
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:22 pm

if its will be 92 lvl then no one will try to get DS set Smile. that bcs i say 98-99 lvl Smile
if its will be at 98-99 lvl then there will hard mobs/bosses and they will get first DS set.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I am not a big fan of higher levels, new sets etc. I think we need to boost in some other way.

In v49 there were a new World boss which was the first step in a much larger scale of bosses to come, but as it failed and we had to revert that's back on our to-do list. Though I really like the idea, and I do believe we need to work on it again.

One of the big things is also no matter how much content we add, players will reach that point and we can't just keep adding more, if we add a new level cap then that's also the last. I am currently working on add some more exclusive items which is gonna be very hard to get, but as with everything it will be obtainable and players will be done with it sooner or later.

V55 so far, should be a big update, if we get things to work out. It's very difficult to make updates, it takes many hours and it includes a lot of limits, trial and error, and possibly total failure. Also we are very limited by the amount of people we have that's experienced enough to work on updates. A major update could easily require 200 hours to make, and half of that to bug testing completely(300h). And most of that process is super boring. Also as your suggestion it says for example : Add new set, it takes us many hours to simply name those sets, choose stats, etc. The complete process of the update if you take in the time needed to brain-storm everything makes it take a super long time, but as for now we have 1 guy working on it, and soon 2. But 400 hours of work divided between 2 people is 200h each and we still have jobs and real life things to attend to.
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:53 am

ohh i was dont know that if that all need 200-400h. ofc we all have our life i was just suggested my
idea Smile . if that need much time then we must think for other good idea which will need less time Smile
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:57 am

Yes seems like many players think we can just produce updates out of nothing but it's very difficult because it requires so much time because its such a hard task.
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 am

yea
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

Game Name : SouuSiiSelee

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 pm

About new sets.. It just would not be fair to players who worked hard for their DS Jg or even Plat..
So maybe just invent something more than platinum, like the platinum is better than jade green, now invent maybe Bunny Platinum? Cuz bunny is cool and its all about TOW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:15 am

if any one have full plat set what he must make more in Game? its will boring for him. then other will
make full plat and much ppl will leave TOW.
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 am

If you make Game with new Set 90-99 and lvl up 92-100 this game will **** more then ever alot of people who play hard for DS set will leave becouse they have to start again all think first #2 them post stupid ideas#2 think how other will answer it- will they like it or will they hate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:40 am

Players will leave at one point, its unavoidable. We can't have infinite content ready for everyone. If they did succeed at making their set fully platinum they did spend quite a lot of time here or donated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About new Patch.....   About new Patch..... Empty

Back to top Go down

About new Patch.....
Page 1 of 1