Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]

Go down 
+51
AyBbyUWantSumFuk
Yugant
sogeNN
nekfocrazy
madutzuxxx
dido97
greendar
stanmir963
Furios
Kelvinn
ArsenalFTW
bENTLEY
DeathlyTamerr
Kayron
NeverMind/Kristen
WizzStar
MrSabry
Mottomi
Killer2014
WizzZaKralja
barisic
Souu
arbee65
Renan
StopDoingThat
Rayn
InGodWeTrust
XBadGirlX
noobako
rhenica29
rhenic29
Missegura
BGgoshky99
HitmanLM
1nfamous
Nick
darknex
malek
ExDrOiD
xMagicWorldx
SlenderManBG
jascallme
SynisterStrike
SimoBG
Kaiserr
3bet
MartisLT
Subz
xCROx
Leo.Leo
Cake
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
InGodWeTrust
Vip
Vip
InGodWeTrust

Game Name : InGodWeTrust

The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 am

Hi I'm InGodWeTrust, aka Geo for friends and enemies. I started playing Talisman of World 8-9 months ago. First time i heard about server was while I was searching on top 100 private servers and when I saw the describe terms I was interested of server, not necesary of the number of the accounts and characters. Just was intersted cause I saw there are monthly updates, so the game couldn't be boring. I'm still interested playing on this server, cause there are friendly staff but there are friendly players too which you can talk with some of them when you are bored of the normal routine. Also we have a big variation of events that staff is making and the fun made by the duels, the dispute that happens sometimes between players or the fun made by Blood Palace War. I will keep playing on this server because I got some true friends that can help me to in different ways. Thank you and All The Best
Back to top Go down
Rayn
Normal Player
Normal Player
Rayn

Game Name : Rayn

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Rayn
Well, i like the server and the players, ofc i dont like rate of the beads #6, whom know me, have an idea of how much i spend in beads, only in a few itens ( dagger, armor and boot ), but a good game, its made for trick player and make them work hard for reach their goals( some player more than others ¬¬ Very Happy ), and i can tell that is my main reason why i've been a player of TOW for so long, good players and good quests to do.
948 day ( i guess ) almost 3 years Very Happy but i always stopped and come back.
Back to top Go down
StopDoingThat
Master Member
Master Member

Game Name : StopDoingThat

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 am

1.StopDoingThat
2.I play coz i like it
3.1year or more
Back to top Go down
Renan
Master Member
Master Member
Renan

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:01 am

- chodox
- because is best private server, and i love #3
- 1 year
Back to top Go down
arbee65
arbee65

Game Name : lologs

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

1 lologs
2 am playing tow beacuse am enjoying have many friend and cool staff and this is cool private server and the grapics was realy a like cuz so many caves and medieum to lvl up that all
3 am playing for 2year but i stop more 3 month cuz need study ....
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

Game Name : SouuSiiSelee

PostSubject: #3   The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 am

SouuSiiSelee
I have quitted few times for not long time, but im back again and i wana play, i love TOW because of friends and because there is something new always, staffs are good they do their job good and total i play about 2 years #3
#23 Greetings!
Back to top Go down
barisic

Game Name : Exsit

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 am

1.Exsit
2.I play much private server but this is the best Very Happy ty for good game and i belive in you GM to server no down #28
3.I play 3 years but no in Exsit i have other chrater Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WizzZaKralja
Normal Player
Normal Player

Game Name : WiZaRdDR

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:48 pm

1.WiZaRdDR
2.This is BEST Private Server For me,and I have a lot friend's here...
3.I play TOW 4 year's
Back to top Go down
Killer2014
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Talisman of World :: General Zone :: Christmas Events 2013   The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 am

1. Killer2013
2. Because I have played on many private and that I liked the most
3. Playing for almost a year and spend about 3 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Mottomi
Mottomi

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:31 am

SnickersPL
I play on many private servers, but only hear i stay and play yet
Its besr priv server, only hear we must spend more time to get some better items
On other shit servers we get biss items on 2-3 days, hear we rly must play
Active staff, good players, events and often updates egg on me to play hear
It's old server, and it still have many players. Other servers down

I play hear, hmm maybe 1.5 years
Back to top Go down
MrSabry

Game Name : KillerElite

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Hey thats me KillerElite;)

i dont remember how long i have played but Cake maybe remember me

only play TOW for FUN  lol! 

Keep Going TOW
Back to top Go down
WizzStar
Normal Player
Normal Player
WizzStar

Game Name : TOW

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:51 pm

1) WizzStar
2) i play TOW cuz best game ever play , i were playing Talisman Online but it's hard and not so beautiful than this game so this better
3) i have been playing this game i think about 3-4 month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : NeverMind/Kristen

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:08 am

1. NeverMind
2. I play tow when i am bored cuz it easy for play.
3. i playing more then 2 year's i am not sure about date and day
Back to top Go down
Kayron
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 pm

1.EstrepiceNaMinha
2.I play this TOW, because it is best served've found, is when I downloaded it and I logged, I liked the style serves very busy so obviously that when a friend of mine wants to play some TOW nominate this serves. this is best served! I LOVE THAT SERVERES Very Happy 
3.I play for 10 months and about 8 days
Back to top Go down
DeathlyTamerr
Special Poster
Special Poster
DeathlyTamerr

Game Name : TalsimanOfWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:34 am

hello world im DeathlyTamer . Im a old player in that game ..i start play that wonderful game 1 year and 5 mounth ago
I like to play that game becouse have nice players and friendly staff Very Happy
My favorite thing in that game its to make and win duels and i like adrenaline when succ on beads sb+ Very Happy  Razz 
Back to top Go down
bENTLEY
Vip
Vip
bENTLEY

Game Name : bENTLEY

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 am

1) bENTLEY 
2)I play TOW becouse is one of the most beautiful kind of Talisman how I know , a game with so much action , active and cool players oh yea and the best staff ever  so sociable , helpfull and comunicative, TOW is a game how makes me happy and is a good way to relax after a hard day . I like in the same time and the events or Auto Event becouse is something cool and that I wanna from a game . THANK YOU for reading Very Happy have a good day #33!!
3)I think I play from 1 year !
Back to top Go down
ArsenalFTW
Special Poster
Special Poster
ArsenalFTW

Game Name : ArsenalFTW

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:05 pm

1.ArsenalFTW
2.I play in this server cuz its the coolest one i've played in, cuz of the friends i made here and cuz of my great char Smile
3. Mm maybe i started playing before 2-3 years , idk .
Back to top Go down
Kelvinn
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:20 pm

1.Kelvinn
2. I play TOW every day becouse is a game where I have many friends and is so fun , with a good staff who help all players , TOW is the best game ever well enjoy cheers 
3.I think I play by 7-8 months Very Happy

Last edited by NarcisButnaru on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Furios
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Hy character name is furios
i play this game because is the best game and players,GM are verry best and find so much friends...
i play about 1 years no sure...#1
Back to top Go down
stanmir963

PostSubject: DeLuX   The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:09 am

1. I'm DeLuX
2. I play this game because I like it because it is the best server and unparalleled trade it for any other server.
3. I play from 2.5-3 years and will continue to play.
Back to top Go down
greendar
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:16 am

Lorinda
Its the best private server i have ever played
played 1 year +++
Back to top Go down
dido97
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:48 am

1.dido97
2. i play TOW because it's best private server
3. i play TOW 3 years and 4 month
Back to top Go down
madutzuxxx
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:42 am

madutzuxxx
i play tow because is a relaxing game and all my friends are in this game...i like this srv cuz all the time u have something to do and u can spend ure free time play and enjoi...
i play tow almost 3 years...
Back to top Go down
nekfocrazy
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello im Dadan
I play TOW coz i like the server and i like games like this years maybe 2 years and 7-8 months
Back to top Go down
sogeNN
Vip
Vip
sogeNN

Game Name : sogeNN

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 am

1) sogeNN
2) Taking the time out i think and for fun Smile
3) I've played for like 3 years here and i've made a name of myself thats what i can tell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next