Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!

Go down 
+3
JetFire
DeadToY...
SlenderManBG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:19 am

Deer ADM i if i can say that the GM-mariFairy/DeadToY do bad things!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do her job good!!!
Mute players for no reason's without insulting or Disturbing some 1/her!!!
Insulting and making Fun of the mothers of players who she thing that they insult her!!!

For me and alot other players who Play now and who stop played she is not good GM!!!
Almost 90% from game witch play and witch don't play hate her and don't like her!!!

If you deer ADM can tell our GM to do her job good and stop doing Bullsh1t's with players please do it!!!

Give her a WARNING!!!!!

And next time when some 1 report her Get her GM title becouse we don't need such an GM!!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

Game Name : DeadToY

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:04 am

hehe here we go.. of course you asked admin for help but i can't stay away from this topic so i will reply you..
at first you insulted me even in your report.
what about mothers... Mother is the person who must teach her child how to talk to people,especially with girls.I didn't insult anybody's mother.
I know i have many haters but not 90%. :3 i don't mute anybody without a reason and everybody knows it. you guys "make fun" of me whole days on world chat,insult me and distrub me. enough reason to mute.don't you think so?
you are calling me "TheThing" when you wish me to die just because you dislike me ingame.after this what can i call you?!
GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! <a href=GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! 111" />
Back to top Go down
JetFire
JetFire

Game Name : JetFire

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:20 am

I dont think Deadtoy wouldnt insult you or some one elses mothers. Mostly its the player who start to insult to one staff member. And than saying every body hates here because they dont know a other reason to blame here.

DeadToY is a great GM ! Smile
Back to top Go down
darkside17
Vip
Vip
darkside17

Game Name : darkside17

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 am

GM they only do it because they are jealous of you Razz 
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : NeverMind/Kristen

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 am

U mute me on CroFairy without reason ... i just told u truth about me and u and i got muted for that. pls give me reason why you mute me on CroFairy if that truth is not .
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 am

For me and alot other players who Play now and who stop played she is not good GM!!!
Almost 90% from game witch play and witch don't play hate her and don't like her!!!
this what slender say is true. all Havoc with which i play other talisman say that they hate her cuz she dont do her job's ... if u want admin i can give u SS of that
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 am

and not only Havoc guild... mostly player which quit and didnt quit .. this player like jetfire and other are just stupid ass licker's which think if i am good with GM i can get some good item's or idk what#21 lmao
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 am

Please post screenshots to prove what has been said. Without any solid proof I can't take any action, so please use 0.1 second and press prt sc and take a screenshot of any illegal action.
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:59 am

CroFairy was muted for distrubing a staff and other players with his nonsense spams on world chat.
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:02 pm

i forgot one screenshot. Very Happy [img]GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! 310[/img]
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 am

haha cake ... i said i can post SS where ppl from Havoc guild which quit here cuz of said that she is reason why they quit :S and mari u mute CroFairy cuz i told true on world chat u carefully listen when u saw that true u mute me cuz u didnt want listen true,,, that true was about me and u and marcy and i got muted cuz of thaht hahaha sure np i dont give a fvk about mute, next time mute me more then 1 month pls
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 am

the only one true is that your friends want to use me,they thought if they were close with me they would be untouchable. sadly they failed.so now they insult me..its really shame.. don't post the screenshot where haters are talking about me.post the screenshot that says i do anything illegal and then come to talk to me but now shut your mouth and stop reporting me with nonsense. come with proofs. thank you!
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 am

darkside17 ?????? Me to be Jelous of her????????? LOL Dude i have my own Privete server and im Admin!!!! Why shuld i have to be jelous of her ??????????? She is GM? Admin is much bether then GM title yea its harder but much bether ???????? Thili make mistake to make her MOD and later get GM !!!
And listen GM-Mari no 1 will like you if you be the same idiot as you are now!!!!!
Listen little girl change way you are talking with people !!!

And i can talk 50% bether then you with people but im nice only to the people i like the people i love the people i respect!!! and my friends

Like that i say to OM to tell you that you are ugly
U ask him-OM am i ugly???

And the guy say OFC!!!!!! lol the boy finaly see what sh1t you are and that you don't play fair!!!
Only Admin can boost normal chars witch 1 he will play normal like player!! GM can't do that!!!
I bet that you can't even make 1 normal char 92lvl and start less the WV reputation!!!!!

Listen little Girl
WE DON'T LIKE YOU
BE NICE AND WE WILL BE
BE GOOD AND WE WILL BE
RESPECT US AND THEN YOU WILL SEE RESPECT
i don't have what more to say!
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 am

look at your words.full of insults and you repored me for it? are you damn kidding me??
Thili have not promoted me and to be sure he will never be a staff on our server again.
Can't you see DeadToY? it has full ds set and 92level which i made by myself.
I don't already care what you guys say about me ingame stuff but you can't personally insult me.i have never asked anybody to like me.i am ugly? fine i do like myself and i would care less what you and your nobrain friends think.
Also if i could not boost my alts,admin would have removed me long ago.i am allowed from admins! i say it all the time but of course the people with less brain can't understand simple things.
As admin already said,when you report me come with proofs.
if you post any proof that proves i am a bad staff,i promise i will leave by myself but before that leave insulting and distrubing me!
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:09 am

well mari i wont argue anymore i told u yesteday true and i got muted cuf that. now i wont spam here anymore i dont wanna be muted i mean banned here tooo xd
Back to top Go down
darkside17
Vip
Vip
darkside17

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 am

Looking at GM ever insult me I'll see you guys in chat always insults her and still not understand why because you guys will be hanging things to her and she did not voice her xd and xd obligation does not give but you are all boys who do not know the and work that you have no respect because they are small yet has no maturity
until you can have a server but you have envy for not being gm of this and that??  Razz 
Back to top Go down
DeadToY...
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
DeadToY...

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 am

they create a topic against me.they can't prove a shit against me and then saying okay i will stop it because it has no results.funny what you are guys doing it.show me the proof and i am quitting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game Name : TOW Staff....

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am

whenever you have any complain against staff you need some proof. also we recording staff chat every month and check them after month over but most of the time we found player insulting staff, spam on world chat, use bad language on world chat, use any illegal trading . so if you have any proof post here and we will check it but if you don't have then don't say any thing about staff.
Back to top Go down
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com
darkside17
Vip
Vip
darkside17

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 am

until he was already talking of pesonalidade GM's that got to do with it affraid Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!   GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GM do bad things- She is The Thing!!!!
Page 1 of 1