Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]

Go down 
+33
3bet
optic1
Sk8er
Nosgoth187
SimoBG
Subz
Killer2014
Megastorm
InGodWeTrust
XBadGirlX
Missegura
Cal
normanlacap24
raedo123
roncalopez
mikaela013
AjayEvans
xD3ATHx
glazerz2113
Ron Hernandez
xVain
darknex
santosgbi
ZenPickle
jaspper7
LuXEr11
explozia
freak3r
darkside17
ant2137
XxKonanBarbarxX
Cake
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megastorm
Normal Player
Normal Player
Megastorm

Game Name : Megastorm

The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm

1)Megastorm
2)Hello,I'm playing TOW since 3 years.That it is one of the most interesting private servers with very,very interesting updates. Talisman of World is a wonderfull game,with other words i love this game
3)Everybody wants to win.I dont have good reason , I just trying out my luck
Back to top Go down
Killer2014
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]   The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm

1)Killer2013
2)Beacause that's the best server that I know
3)Because I would encourage them to play on this server

Last edited by Killer2014 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subz
Master Member
Master Member
Subz

Game Name : Subz

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:12 am

1.xXxSuperGirlxXx
2.TOW is good game that why i play
3.I should win cuz i like all phoenix pets and i want them
Back to top Go down
SimoBG
Special Poster
Special Poster
SimoBG

Game Name : xXxSimeonXxBGxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:08 am

1) 0wnerZ
2) I play tow because this is the best game in world and im one of first peoples in tow.
3) Im first full plat char in this game and i need this phoenix for my little sister Razz
Back to top Go down
Nosgoth187
Nosgoth187

Game Name : Nosgoth187

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:56 am

1) Nosgoth187

2) I have played a lot of mmorpgs and but to me TOW has a place like home I feel at home with this game not only did I fall in love with this game but it is user friendly and easy to understand just like lovers do when they fight the try to walk way and believe me I have try to stop playing this game (because of the hours spent in game and not RL) but just like home no matter how far or hard I try,
I will always come home (back to this game)
and not only will I come back but I will always bring my friends with me at all cost

3)I should win ?? maybe?, or not I just wanted to tell you how I feel about the game and how it has been a good part of my life and to share to other players and non players alike my feelings about TOW.
thank you and have a good Christmas
Back to top Go down
Sk8er
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:20 am

1) PoNkO
2) I play TOW Because I like the work of the staff that helps us to develop the games that give us the most fun in the game and the motivation to develop the character .az play already three years playing and noticed that staff
looking for new and new updates santa
3)I think I should win because every day I try to vote for the server because he deserves first place. and because I love the colorful pets
I wish success to all participants in the game pirat
Marry Christmas !!! I love you
Back to top Go down
optic1
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:40 pm

CabbiE
Play tow bcs it is fun and to spend free time.
It is christmas so...it woudn't be bad to get some gifts Smile
Back to top Go down
3bet
3bet

Game Name : 3betALLIn

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:56 am

1.) 3betALLIn
2.) I play this game because i like the game so much and i really enjoy spending time playing it.I Like what staff's do i like the events, the game play at all.I found many friends in the game my girlfriend like the game too. that's all Razz
3.) Because i play this game for a really long time, i have helped many newbies and i think i am geneours with my help in game. and im funny too :d.
Back to top Go down
serdar
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am

1) Kasichka
2) I play tow because is best game in my life i play tow 2 months ago and i tell my friends to come and i play now with my friends that game every day.
3) I need phoenix because is soo Cute Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArsenalFTW
Special Poster
Special Poster
ArsenalFTW

Game Name : ArsenalFTW

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:49 am

1/ ArsenalFTW
2/ I like this server thats why im playing. There are good friends and its fun playing here.
3/ Why not ?
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Normal Player
Normal Player

Game Name : IggritSnow

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am

1. In game Name: IggritSnow
2. the reason Im playing tow is that I want interaction with others and I find this game great because its balance and theres so many activities can be done everyday.
3. I should win a pet cause Im a loyal player and most of all supportive to other players specially to new ones who has a lot of questions
Back to top Go down
Mottomi
Mottomi

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:49 am

SnickersPL
It's best Talisman server, i play hear very long and i don't want stop it. Hear are awesome staff, and often mod or gm do events Wink
Maybe and me get lucky, and I win something Wink
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:40 am

Congratulations to:
Deadlydagger
3betALLIn
ZenPickle
xXDraykyXx
Flufy22
beatudown
Nosgoth187
IggritSnow
XxKonanBarbarxX
sNaPyy
StreetOfShaDoW
TeTSuyA
KunfuPanda
Missegura
InGodWeTrust
Megastorm
Epsilon
Kasichka
Euri
NaKedFaCe

All winners will be contacted on mail in-game with choice of phoenix. Respond to this mail within 10 days or your prize can not be claimed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]    The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gift Event [Special Christmas Event]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2