Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Searching for staff 2015

Go down 
+23
GangstaBoy
Uliksi
Handy
kingasasin
TeXxZz
SimoBG
ExDrOiD
WhySoSerious
strondaaa
minoronaldo1997
JuJo
xMagicWorldx
Fireman
ShovelPr0
XxKonanBarbarxX
WizQueen
Admin
washedpizza52
HitmanLM
Missegura
Nik
romtelecom
liviuturcu1
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Handy
Master Member
Master Member
Handy

Game Name : Handy

Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:46 am

Exdroid mod #13 #13 #13  he insult many players in TOW even he scamed my brother guild ,.... omg  i dont have words really
Back to top Go down
Uliksi
Uliksi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:17 am

Yes Admin, if u are not active is not reason to make staff members one nooob. I think u need to spend more time in game and look who is best choose for mod...
Back to top Go down
TeXxZz
Normal Player
Normal Player

Game Name : TeXxZz

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:31 pm

like Handy say ExDrOiD have insult many players and is not the right player for staff.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game Name : TOW Staff....

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:06 pm

ExDrOiD is just a trial mod only..
Back to top Go down
https://talismanofworld.editboard.com
GangstaBoy
GangstaBoy

Game Name : kamykpl

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 am

- What is your name(IGN and your first name)? ING:kamykpl Name:Vladi
- How old are you? 15 years
- Where are you from? I'm from Bulgaria
- How long have you played TOW? 1 year and 5 months
- How much time do you play daily? 6-10 hours ...
- What's your level in-game and how many characters do you have? 3 characters 92 lvl Cool
- Why do you want to become MOD? i want helping people with quests,caves,levels and want to make events.. Smile
- Why should we pick you as MOD?bcz i 'm old player and i know how make to funny events #3
Thanks All lol!
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:20 am

This topic is for applying for MOD, not for personal conversation, So stay clear off this topic unless applying for MOD.. thanks
Back to top Go down
DeathlyTamerr
Special Poster
Special Poster
DeathlyTamerr

Game Name : TalsimanOfWorld

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Real name -Laviniu (but almost all call me Lavi)
IGN-DeathlyTamer
im 18yo
Im from Romania like your last Gm Epsilon (he was my friend )
I start play tow was in 2011 so you have to calculate years of my plays
Daily I stay on about 6-7 hours
(WTF question is that with level . Normaly if you put condition of 6mounths of playng all who post have max level ). I have 6chars .
I wana become mod becouse I make events even now when im not . And im full plat and I dont have to anything more in my tamer.
I dont know why you should pick me as mod . Just pick me
Back to top Go down
yunal
Normal Player
Normal Player
yunal

Game Name : BGwizkata

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 am

- What is your name(IGN and your first name)?ING BGwizkata;first name Yunal
- How old are you?16
- Where are you from?I am from Bulgaria
- How long have you played TOW?1 year
- How much time do you play daily?5-10h daily
- What's your level in-game and how many characters do you have?I have two characters my first character is 92 lvl the second is 90 lvl
- Why do you want to become MOD?This server is the best i have played from all.I wanna help to the staff members and the newbie players witch are playing from soon and dont know what to do.It will be interesting and fun to make events. Smile
- Why should we pick you as MOD?I think staff need more active staff members i can be one of them if u pick me.I think i am friendly,helpful!Smile :p
Back to top Go down
DeathlyTamerr
Special Poster
Special Poster
DeathlyTamerr

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 pm

so lets make it again .....
my name is Laviniu , IGN - DeathlyTamer
im 18 years old , im from romania , i start play tow first time in 2011 , with acc(wizz ) LavinyuBlackList , spend daily in medium 3-5 hours , depends by day
level 92 on 7 acc , but my principal acc is DeathlyTamer
I want to become mod becouse in my years of playing i dont see any part of stafs with new ideas of events , only normaly ( stall , math , Hide and seek , ( new) link event and other ones made by Gm"s/Adm) and i have some new ideas
- you should pick me as a mod becouse i know all about the game and i can help any players with answers and tell them what is beter to do in any situations becouse i have many experience in game , some from here and most from oficial server of Talisman and becouse all know me as a good player becouse i help many players before with items ,informations and level and i made events even if im not mod / part of staff , i hope is enough to become mod this time
Back to top Go down
DeathlyTamerr
Special Poster
Special Poster
DeathlyTamerr

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:23 pm

ohh , and i forgot to say you can trust me becouse im full , i cant do anything more on my tamer , im the only tamer in game with Hells Devils Crosbow , full new set -platinum , new rings and amulets , 1 asistant +20 pure vit and 1 asist dc pure vit platinum and pet with full new skils
Back to top Go down
washedpizza52
Normal Player
Normal Player

Game Name : washedpizzaBG

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:25 pm

- What is your name(IGN and your first name)? Hi, my name is Milen Krasimirov Milkov
- How old are you?Im 14 years old but i think that the years that u are old is not recommended to be staff Smile
- Where are you from? Im from Bulgaria, i live in city ( Haskovo ) Smile
- How long have you played TOW? 3 years and i very much wanted to be mod in this game Smile
- How much time do you play daily? Hmm this week i have very much work and i play 1 hour in the day but i can more than 3-5 hours in day... Smile
- What's your level in-game and how many characters do you have? I have Assasin it's 92 level and wizz 92 level.
- Why do you want to become MOD?I want to become moderator because I see that many people offend each other and somebody has to take measures and to support the server in good condition Smile
- Why should we pick you as MOD? Because I think that I know the game and I can help the players with all in my power Smile

I hope that i am good player and pick me as a mod, and sorry if my brother insults any of the players he is child and i give him to play any times (I will no give him anymore ) ... Smile

Good work staff !
Back to top Go down
ShovelPr0
ShovelPr0

Game Name : ShovelPr0

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:22 am

finish ?? #19
Back to top Go down
kraljica
Normal Player
Normal Player

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:26 am

-What is your name(IGN and your first name)? ING Kraljica first name Teo
-How old are you? 17 years old
-Where are you from? I am From Croatia
-How long have you played TOW? 3 years
-How much time do you play daily? 8-9 hours daily
-What's your level in-game and how many characters do you have? I have only one character which is lvl 92
-Why do you want to become MOD? because i love this game so much i allways wanted to be mod and i want to help everybody and its so cool to make events and job to be staff member is so great job in this game
-Why should we pick you as MOD? I think staff member should pick me beacuse i want to help people who is new or something dont know i love this game so much i can do goood events and i hope that i will be staff member soon beacuse i am expert and i have experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for staff 2015   Searching for staff 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for staff 2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2