Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jessah22
Vip
Vip
jessah22

to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... Empty
PostSubject: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm

please.. try to make events for lowbies and newbies... ~_~ don't just do boss event ~_~ newbies can't even hit once ~_~ my god... try to think of it... your priority is the newbies so they won't quit IN-GAME
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:58 am

Aren't there plenty of events to join in on? kill4u makes almost daily Q&A, hide and seek or rumor event. also i know mari makes events almost everyday. There are plenty of events to join in on just because you haven't reached a level where you can join the boss events, doesn't it limit you so much. You just have to join Razz
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re :    to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 am

Thats true. I make almost daily events Skyblues or pils from AC and mari does it too. I've seen before pillow makes event he ask in worldchat what kind they want .
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
jessah22
Vip
Vip
jessah22

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

PillowFighter wrote:
Aren't there plenty of events to join in on? kill4u makes almost daily Q&A, hide and seek or rumor event. also i know mari makes events almost everyday. There are plenty of events to join in on just because you haven't reached a level where you can join the boss events, doesn't it limit you so much. You just have to join Razz

i know it.... all i want is you to priorities those newbies in the game... not all high lvls and old players.. they can hunt those items there self... mari? yah mari do event always but she's not a mod nor a GM ~_~...
Back to top Go down
jessah22
Vip
Vip
jessah22

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

all i want is to you guys to do some nice and new event just for newbies ~_~
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:06 am

So you want me to make event only for players level 1-70 (Newbies?) ? So 71-90 can't join? Question
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re :    to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:18 am

I think Easy Math Event is for all from lvl 1-100000 if it isnt than idk what event i should do..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
jayt66
jayt66

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Lol PillowFighter is right there are a lot of events that lowbies can join and if they cant join the other events so that means they should do more effort on leveling because there should be hardwork if you want to achieve something...
Back to top Go down
jessah22
Vip
Vip
jessah22

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm

jayt66 wrote:
Lol PillowFighter is right there are a lot of events that lowbies can join and if they cant join the other events so that means they should do more effort on leveling because there should be hardwork if you want to achieve something...

fyi... newbies are the players who's new to game... it's not with the lvl... lol i became lvl85 but still donno much the of the game...
Back to top Go down
Peek A Boo
Normal Player
Normal Player
Peek A Boo

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:20 pm

jessah22 wrote:
jayt66 wrote:

fyi... newbies are the players who's new to game... it's not with the lvl... lol i became lvl85 but still donno much the of the game...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...   to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's... Empty

Back to top Go down

to MW Super Gm's, ADM's, GM's and Mod's...
Page 1 of 1