Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

[EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?

Go down 
+13
UnKnOwNzZ
EliteSunFire
Epic
Nythera
EL_GATILLO
Rupture
DarkHunter666
NoxArcanum
Djakomo
SynisterStrike
jayt66
smartmaiden
Cake
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

[EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:49 pm

EL_GATILLO wrote:
CallMeJack wrote:
Securityguard wrote:
Event about the pvp is kinda likea mission impossible beacause there is always people which wont follow the rules

But you could put them in an instance that doesn't allow the use of IFHs. Even if this were impossible, the referee of the match would know immediately who uses an IFH and disqualify them from the tournament. For the other suggestion, it would not be that hard to make a temporary special buff that prohibits the entry to caves, dungeons, instances, safe zones, etc.

Other than that, there really aren't rules per say. Kill or be killed.
It's not that hard. I've done a lot more with a lot worse as a GM for a PWI private server.

You guys have a lot more creative freedom on your server. And it's a shame you waste that creativity on something as boring and uninteresting as math and stall events. Those aren't even real events. One of them is just a cluster-**** of people gathered at one stall and desperately clicking as fast as they can and the other is just something that can be solved with a simple calculator and fills up world chat with clutter.

I have faith in you guys...

Yes and I bet we had enough already for these events.Enough of spoonfeeding..(Well those two events where more like spoonfeed at all)..So maybe it's time for a new era..

Spoonfeeding. That's a PERFECT term for the current events.
I honestly don't think there's any challenge in the events that are currently available. They're boring and uninteresting. So I never participate.

People bust their asses to get to 90. For what? What's next? A new PvE cave (DC) just to get some pets? That's it?!

It's like...

"I reached level 90!! What should I do?!"

"You can do the PvE cave."

"But I already have the most BAWS gear available. How do I prove my strength to ToW?"

"Uhm... do math problems. Or stand in one place near a stall surrounded by scrubs and beggars."

"Shit... nothing more to do after 90... I'm gonna go play something else..."
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:35 pm

No DC cave for get assisants which beats platiunum once. DS repu for get better weapon/gear. stop be so negative all the time
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Securityguard wrote:
No DC cave for get assisants which beats platiunum once. DS repu for get better weapon/gear. stop be so negative all the time

CallMeJack wrote:
"But I already have the most BAWS gear available. How do I prove my strength to ToW?"
Back to top Go down
UnKnOwNzZ
Vip
Vip
UnKnOwNzZ

Game Name : UnKnOwNzZ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Emoticons event we will do what emoticon you will do

example you do
#47 #46 #45
we will do it to Smile
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:34 pm

UnKnOwNzZ wrote:
Emoticons event we will do what emoticon you will do

example you do
#47 #46 #45
we will do it to Smile

We had that also already..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 pm

u dont have the best streght u dont even have plat assiasnt either plat items either DS items either TOW weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Securityguard wrote:
u dont have the best streght u dont even have plat assiasnt either plat items either DS items either TOW weapon.

It was an EXAMPLE. Don't take it so literally. Besides, my not having those things doesn't matter. My point is still clear.
Look at the PvP Tournament thread. It's already got people interested.
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:22 pm

I've suggest that but it did not work for me..Maybe you'll got lucky buddy..Anyway we'll support if in case..This event is quite continental. And it takes guts and intel on it. It does not need strong weps and gears i bet..More kinda like skills if i am not mistaken..You know..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 pm

EL_GATILLO wrote:
I've suggest that but it did not work for me..Maybe you'll got lucky buddy..Anyway we'll support if in case..This event is quite continental. And it takes guts and intel on it. It does not need strong weps and gears i bet..More kinda like skills if i am not mistaken..You know..

I believe I still have the very best event suggestion.
Besides, what kind of online game doesn't have PvP events? That's shameful.
Back to top Go down
FeelOurPain#1
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

It's not shameful though..just like a little bit annoyance..No thrill..No test of skills..No guts tyout..LOL..Just a matter of type and follow..hahaha..So I guess we should try this..Whereas there is no hard in trying..am I right?..
Back to top Go down
"bornkiller"
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
[EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 830-37

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 am

.....yeah your right FeelOurPain...
Back to top Go down
http://kimayongjr.noel@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?   [EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Do you have an idea for a new event?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2