Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Feedback on New Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Th0rN
Vip
Vip
Th0rN

Feedback on New Update Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:07 am

Please note ..everything written below is just my opinion....

Pros :-

1. Good work on changing DS bonus.
2. Excellent Job on introduction of the "Coin" System.

Cons :-

1. New SBMB system dosent really help out anyone that much... this will only raise the prices on SBMB in future.
2. Coins drop only in DC...... well that cave takes 2 Hrs.... not many of us can afford to do it everyday.

Everything considering , the update didnt make anyones life easier or enjoyable..rather made things more difficult.
I am one of the people who cant do DC everyday dew to shortage of time ...so this updates dosent really do anything good for me

Havent Really tested out "New Quest on Auto event Gate"and "Cool New Drop on all npc and mobs for all level".

Server was great till the introduction of "DS SUIT" after that things have become a pain..

Also myself being a donator ....really dont have any added bonus in my gameplay .. People with DS weapons and Suit can beat platinum players...so whats the use of donating....

Private servers are meant to be causual...but this one seems as difficult as any Official Server(relatively)
Caves upto AC are ok but DC is ridiculously tough for a Private server.
Yes i agree that things should be challenging but new update has made the game too difficult unless you spent 16 Hrs a day playing.....

You Guys have done a fabulous Job on keeping the server running for so long ...and i hope you continue the same but i request you to steer it in the right direction.

Again everything is my opinion and my thoughts are not influenced by anyone else
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:41 am

Well if u dont have 1 hour for make DC then its not Tow's problem.
This is not even close hard as talisman online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
Th0rN
Vip
Vip
Th0rN

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:54 am

Dear "Securityguard" Sir,

That is why i said "Relatively " Difficult.....it means it is difficult getting strong in Official TO and it is Difficult here too.

I didnt mean to offend anyone but myself being a very old player , I had to express my feelings.

I know its not "TOW's " Problem that i dont have time for DC...but Lately "TOW" seems to be focusing a lot on DC cave.

Also i would like to hear your comments on Platinum Items.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 am

Well AC is already done in my opinion, only cave that needs something is DC so therefor we should focus on that cave.

My comments in platinum items. The sets sucks, the assistants are very nice together with the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Th0rN
Vip
Vip
Th0rN

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:15 am

ya the set really sucks #7 ... Assistant is great but i wish it had more stats #16

and i guess u r true about DC #3
Back to top Go down
EL_GATILLO
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
EL_GATILLO

Game Name : BoomBastic

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am

Maybe that's the way the Admin thinks to make the game balance.Well that's my opinion.As for me who just come to enjoy the game,I've got no problem on donate Items(LOL just kidding).But I guess to that Donate Items are just like common items when compared with DS suits. But if donate items will be better again than DS. More donators will come but there will be a conflict again that "How bout for non-donators"?..How about this and that and blah blah blah and so on and so forth.If you know what I mean..hehe.. have a great days folks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nhojnotlehmur.leunam
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:48 am

I got no issues on the new update.. They always do great job every update ,so I have nothing about it.. But on Donate Items particularly weapon and assistants VS DS weap and assistants.. I think Platinum should have better stats than Purple weaps and assists..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on New Update   Feedback on New Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback on New Update
Page 1 of 1