Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Feedback from an old returning player...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

Feedback from an old returning player... Empty
PostSubject: Feedback from an old returning player...   Feedback from an old returning player... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Salutaitons.
I'm Jack. You may know me in-game as "MarijuanaMan."
I stopped playing about a year ago because of some terrible balance issues, especially where Wonderland EXP grants were involved.

I returned to ToW a couple weeks ago.

Here's what I noticed:

The Good
*You guys FINALLY fixed the Wonderland EXP grants. It used to be that WC mobs were granting more XP than Wonderland bosses, which made no sense. Thanks for fixing this! It was my main reason for leaving and now that it's fixed, I'll probably stay for a long time.

*Server Merger was VERY necessary. The game world as a whole benefits from this because now it's much easier to find duels, groups, etc. Thank you.

*Adding set bonuses to the ring/ammy set was a good call too.

*I'm noticing a couple new pets and mounts.

The Bad
*The server merger also comes with an undesirable bug: If I want to delete characters I don't use anymore, it won't let me. Basically, if you EVER had 3 characters, you're stuck with them. It will not let you select a character after deleting one without un-deleting the one you just deleted. It's not game-breaking but it is annoying.

The Ugly
Okay... seriously... that SBMB "update" is nothing short of insane.
Consider the following:

1 SBMB = 10% chance. But we need to turn in 20 of them (if you do the math, it's equal to 200%) to get a measily 20% increase on just ONE.
And to get 50%, you basically need to trade in 400%'s worth of attempts.

The update is a good idea, in theory, but I think the price of admission is a bit too high. 7-10 SBMB for a 30% SBMB would be more fair. Especially since they aren't exactly common or even uncommon drops.

All-in-all, great job. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from an old returning player...   Feedback from an old returning player... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I like ur posetive insitcts but still u need to understand SBMB aint supposted to be easy. 20x skyblues and u get 1 for 30 % chance its up to u but i dont i really think 10x for 30 % is too little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
CallMeJack
Master Member
Master Member
CallMeJack

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from an old returning player...   Feedback from an old returning player... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Securityguard wrote:
I like ur posetive insitcts but still u need to understand SBMB aint supposted to be easy. 20x skyblues and u get 1 for 30 % chance its up to u but i dont i really think 10x for 30 % is too little.

I know it's not supposed to be easy, sir.
I just didn't know you guys wanted to make it ridiculously more hard as well.

I will NEVER use that part of the game. Too expensive, too time-consuming (and that's IF you luck out on drops at all), too much of an obvious money-grab.
Just make beads available to donators and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from an old returning player...   Feedback from an old returning player... Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback from an old returning player...
Page 1 of 1