Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Ideas from Souu for Next Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

Game Name : SouuSiiSelee

Ideas from Souu for Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 pm

First hellouuuuu to everyone!  Exclamation 
And here are my new ideas,
-Make small patch only for that all characters have new years caps on their heads like we have hair now.. It should be added in Character Treasure Boxes and get randomly access to change hair like we do on Cosmetic Drugs now, but just caps instead of hair.. Or if it is too hard you can can make it on editing character, but limited time item, like meta wand with limited time but with that meta wand casting spells should be avalible too.. I think it would be so cool Smile

-It would be good to enchant stunns on wizard blades, because wizard with blades cant do anything.. It supposted to win aginst assassin with same power eq, but its impossible.. Enchant stunns or decrase cooling down time or upgrade dmg.. something needs to be inproved about blades.
And assassin with ISTANT spells is too fast.. Spell cause dmg before it does the move.. Istant on assassin should be 0.15 seconds not -0.5 seconds..

-New Cave should be added too, for lvling, because its too hard to lvl from 84-92, new players waste too much time on that, and new 2 lvls should be added (94 max lvl) so it improve a litle bit our weps and assistants with enchanting them, but it should be like 50 000 000 energy required for that, so many ppl stay longer online and many ppl be online at the same time, it would make ToW happier place to play because of alot of ppl Smile

-You should do something about laggs too.. Many players get annoyed and then lagg is just not good, its frustrating and players should not frustrate.

-TOW pills should be all tradable, like Vit and Int and Six are.. I dont understand why its not allowed to trade Apothecary or some other pills because it should be able to all players to earn pills in more ways.. Its would be cool too Smile I just love to say cool, cool, cool Very Happy

for now 5 ideas Smile

Greetings to all, SouuSiiSelee
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:19 pm

And still nothing was done with spec wiz rep, noone do that because its too borring, its nice because there are avalible beads for S Coint, but still its motivating but frustrating too much, noone does that reputation, and noone because it will get stronger, there are not enough new strong players..

Its hard for low level newbies to earn pills for amulets 40k, 45k, and rings 30k, 35k. It should be decrased at least 30% because it is just too hard.. Many ppl dont play because they just need too long time to compare with guys who are low skilled players but they are no lifers, this server is not good for players who cant play longer than 1.5hours per day, and this is only one idea about that, if u accept that idea im gona work on more for it.

I like because u guys didnt do anything with SBMBs in new event, because its too easy to get many of them, everything about them is good Smile

You should add new event instead of Hide and Seek, like annoucment in world chat like this:
"Boss is spawned at frosty town, hurry up and find it to get loot from it"
Boss should be with low low low hp, so everyone can get it and loot should be called "Bead Box" (50%chance to get JGMB 5%, 50% chance to get 10k pill) and it should be only 1 that event per day, with anouccment that its every day at same time, so everyone can partipace and know when to be online for it Smile

more 3 ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:28 pm

And Cake you said that its not possible to get events on forum for rewards ingame..
"-In forum should be some events with rewards ingame, so more ppl get on forum and make forum active..."
Thats what i said and u said "I agree but i dont think thats possible"
Now here is events on forum for rewards ingame, like pills, new pet.. So u did that my idea and you should add it to that 100% JGMB reward what i didnt accept and i said that i will keep working on for better reward, because I dont need JGMB 100% i dont have anything to upgrade with it, im full platinum #6

Greetings to you Cake Smile
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:34 am

I don't think its possible to add Caps and even if it would probably be really time consuming for something that is a limited time item, also too late to add for new year.

I don't know about blades, they have always been less than ideal for duels but that's just how they are. I don't think it would be good to boost the skills of it to simply try give it more power, then need to balance all weapons for all classes and that wouldn't be much fun.

I leveled lv 1 to 90 on 3 days and it was really easy, sure lv 92 is hard but you get there from simply playing as usual.

Not possible to fix lag because it's not on our end ( its player's connection or distance to our server that's causing lag )

I think maybe need to make those pills tradable as many players have asked for it so i will make them tradable.

I haven't looked at quests yet but I still plan on making SW quest a bit easier.

I got all 4 pieces of that set in 4 days playing on my alt(no boost).

yes its possible to get many sbmbs daily

We have had something similar in the past, but its better with hide and seek because if someone find boss and kills it then other players wont know and continue to search for it so hide and seek is better. My opinion anyway.

I don't think I said that, if possible please post link where i said that.

Also just because you suggested it, doesn't mean I didn't already think of it myself so I wont give you credit for ideas that I already had and planned on using, like you suggested JG and PLAT beads with double % and i made those 4-5 days before you suggested them, I only give reward for ideas you suggest that I use not similar ideas i already had.

Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:54 am

Cake wrote:

Also just because you suggested it, doesn't mean I didn't already think of it myself so I wont give you credit for ideas that I already had and planned on using, like you suggested JG and PLAT beads with double % and i made those 4-5 days before you suggested them, I only give reward for ideas you suggest that I use not similar ideas i already had.  

Then why u didnt say to me about beads: I alredy done that" or something similar, u just commented like u comment now those ideas.. And i cant read ur minds, i did much effort for those ideas and now u said that u knew for it.. -_- And for forum events read here.. https://talismanofworld.editboard.com/t2460-new-ideas-for-update-1553054
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:50 pm

If you want it like that then I need to post every idea i get online so you wont spend time on similar ideas. I wrote what suggestions of your I wrote in the topic so you know what I used.

And to forum events it was comment to " -In forum should be added new smiles, those one we have are too usualy and they are too old.. It should be new something cool Smile ". you should try make numbered points for avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Souu
Vip
Vip
Souu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:17 am

Naa im done with ideas, I wont bother myself with that anymore, for rewards that are useless for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from Souu for Next Update   Ideas from Souu for Next Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas from Souu for Next Update
Page 1 of 1