Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Patching Monks Up?

Go down 
+2
Cake
DreamWarrior!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWarrior!
Special Poster
Special Poster
DreamWarrior!

Game Name : DreamWarrior

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

I was thinking about making a monk. Before I do, I wanted to make sure you guys plan on patching the class up? I know in an older post everyone agreed on an extra buff to make them have an advantage on toughness. I was just wondering if that was really going to happen in the next patch/update. Also, what's up with the ds shovel? Shovel is a pvp wep and the merchant only offers pve weps for other classes, like simitars for sins and swords for wiz. Why is it differant for monks?
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 am

I never see monks duel with shovel... Question
Back to top Go down
Epic
Epic

Game Name : EpicPapa

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 am

I totally agree on making monk a lil bit stronger or tougher, not bcoz i have a monk, but it should be patched up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jerwinqs
Fate
Fate

Game Name : Fate

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 am

lol you dont see monks duel with shovels because there are hardly any monks on the server, and all that do play depend on the fire from the staff, although it would be better to duel ranged opponents with the shovel there are still a lot more sins than other classes...thus probably another reason you see only staffs on monks
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/
DreamWarrior!
Special Poster
Special Poster
DreamWarrior!

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Well, i've played monk for 3 years on TO. And shovel is a pvp wep. And I agree with Fate, there aren't enough monks on server to even see one duel. It's infested with pvp chars like the sin.
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Well, the staff is already boosted when u have full ds the hardest attack only requires 20 stamina:O
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
DreamWarrior!
Special Poster
Special Poster
DreamWarrior!

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Well I think the staff should be switched out with the shovel. I mean staff, is a pve wep and the merchant sells pvp weps for all the other classes. I just want to see some more people play this class, i've only seen like...maybe 5 good monks on this server.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Admin
Admin
Cake

Game Name : Cake

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 am

Not possible.
Back to top Go down
hriss
Vip
Vip

Game Name : hriss

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 am

I don't think so, cause if they make staff as pve wep then shovel gonna be usless, cause as i see like other comments all makes duels with staff, in game all use staff in DC/AC cause there is AOE skill so, it's same like daggers and sins, DS set of sin gives 15% critical strike of poison atack ( dagger's skills ). But yea, i tihnk monk should be buffed idk how.
Back to top Go down
DreamWarrior!
Special Poster
Special Poster
DreamWarrior!

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 am

Well, what ever works for you guys. But yeah, I agree...buff the monks up some how. Lol
Back to top Go down
DreamWarrior!
Special Poster
Special Poster
DreamWarrior!

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 am

And I got all mixed up, I meant to say..Staff is a pve wep, Shovel is a pvp wep. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patching Monks Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching Monks Up?   Patching Monks Up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patching Monks Up?
Page 1 of 1