Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Unreal Monks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kris1912
Normal Player
Normal Player
kris1912

Game Name : TamerBulgaria

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 am

Guys make monks like before cus they are unreal in that new patch.All monks in the game are unstoppable.Any other char the same gear and better cant beat the monk.For that pls think and make some new things.Cus if you think at little you will make them real. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Game Name : bLitZ/lMl/Th0rN/Heat/Te0/Susan

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

i am total agree with this guy same is this i understand that monk was weak before but now u have made that thing a super tank and we only need tank not super tank.............remove the absorb from monks only i dont hve issues with hp of monk that should be more but the absorb is tooo much
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:41 am

mfhddskjfhweoiur hahahaha Very Happy u kidding me man ? All monks in game are unstopabble hahahaha that kills me Very Happy hahaha The only monk's in game who are max are my SoldierOfDeath and Epsilon ???? w8 w8 w8 u are talking for some monk 90lvl with 60-70 EQ ? SB wep ??? LoL Man go to sleep or wake up and see that in game no 1 play monk
Back to top Go down
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : 423432423423

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 pm

ok,I hope ADM will make monk like before.then you go start a monk,and see why he got busted.because it was noob,and nobody was playing on it.was having same hp with a wizard.so stfu.
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:56 am

Really Ovi is right because when the monk was still weak like DS monk vs DS sin sin kill him with more than 50% of his HP even if monk have better gear !!! I make my monk SoldierOfDeath before long time and now he is second best monk in the server after my best friend Epsilon-Ovi and before him i have make other monk witch was in my first ACC - Stivkata DS monk witch i made only for fun and because i love play monk not for the power !!! Then almost no 1 was playing monk well guy's i was seeing 2-3 monks with DS set and even not full its like now the same only me and Epsilon have max monk's other are 90lvl without DS items or lower !?
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:58 pm

u both epsilon and stiv can stop crying now i m bored watching ur posts specailly u stiv.......................r u affraid i ll again rape u dont worry i quitted game and one more thing stop interfering in others topic it seems u turned into donkeys ..................u got it or i shall personally teach u manners..............really big piss off stiv do sme job and have fun u r not monk for real haha weknow u r one normal boy...so boy find onejob and get busy now,,...and now donot reply me anything otherwise it will be proved u got nothing to do inspite writing on forum
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:59 pm

u both epsilon and stiv can stop crying now i m bored watching ur posts specailly u stiv.......................r u affraid i ll again rape u dont worry i quitted game and one more thing stop interfering in others topic it seems u turned into donkeys ..................u got it or i shall personally teach u manners..............really big piss off stiv do sme job and have fun u r not monk for real haha weknow u r one normal boy...so boy find onejob and get busy now,,...and now donot reply me anything otherwise it will be proved u got nothing to do inspite writing on forum
Back to top Go down
Mr.Soldier
Normal Player
Normal Player
Mr.Soldier

Game Name : SlenderManBG/SoldierOfDeath

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:00 pm

First meg only me and epsilon are the most strongest monks in game maybe now only epsilon because my monk ''SoldierOfDeath'' got hacked and im waiting the admin to reply and help me because i didn't lost 8 months hard work to lose it now............. + i quited TOW long time ago like before 5 months and meg i have job where to work !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unreal Monks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal Monks   Unreal Monks Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreal Monks
Page 1 of 1