Talisman of World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman of World

Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/talismanofworld/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Support  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Protect Your Account From Fake Talisman of World Website and from fraud trading , our Admin,gm,mod and vip never ask your account details, so be Safe and have fun.
Please Update Security Question and Answer on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to Update Question and Answer
Please Don't Sell or Buy Account, it is strictly forbidden. if player Sell or Buy Account then The Account will be Banned for 1 year Read All Server Rules
Please Don't Share your account details with other player for secure your account from hack/Scam Read How to secure your account from hack/Scam
Please Update your email id on your Account for secure your account from hack/Scam
Do not share account, though we do not punish sharing, no items will be recovered in case your character gets hacked as a result.
Do not buy item from other player using real money.

Monks are weak in server

Go down 
+3
SupportTOP
Leo.Leo
Meg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

Game Name : bLitZ/lMl/Th0rN/Heat/Te0/Susan

Monks are weak in server Empty
PostSubject: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 pm

hey asa how r u.....and all staff i want to share that Monks are bit weaker here at this server as they are well known tanks of talisman........but in TOW i found that monk are easy to get...........against any class........monks mostly lose..........ddefense is good but as sins ahve bigger cs monks shield cant stop plat sins cs even and always loose that why server have very less monks.......Monks are known for blocking cs but i didnt find they do here so because when ever i use shielkd even a sb sin can beat me ven i have plat staff...........Monks have low damage so cant damage high so i found mons weaker in server not really wht they can do cant do in this server so i would request staff to look over monks cs block and shield to make monk more popular in server and monk users satisfy..........new skill array defense skill is added but sorry to say its totalky useless 198 magic defense not works against sin and wizz............runners like tamers and fairies easily get monk that making monks image low ...........so kindly look over it staff ... ty hope soon actions will be taken
Back to top Go down
Leo.Leo
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Leo.Leo

Game Name : LegendaryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:44 pm

In server I never see monks#7 They are rare class in game:DDD I saw maybe 4-5 monks in server all DS set#21
Back to top Go down
SupportTOP
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SupportTOP

Game Name : LordOfDrakness,Kaiserr

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm

should we say gzzzzzzzz leo ?? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:41 am

yes i think too monk must be more stronger. more damage or stamina cost must be 20 on 3 skill and monk will atack more fast Smile.
Back to top Go down
NeverMind/Kristen
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : NeverMind/Kristen

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 am

i think monk's are good. staff with aoe and few hits and u easy get down. but shovel is weak .. low cs
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 pm

well guys u all r right at ur points and my issue is that monks are known for great defense...........and shield is so weak donot blocks cs.....sins have high cs ratye cs abt 50k plat ones ...can finish hp very soon that not good for monk as monk have very low damage also......and shovgel its quit worth piece here have cs rate very low#2 shovel is unexpected useless and worth.................Monks toughness must be increased
Back to top Go down
kill4u
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member

Game Name : kill4u

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

The defense is almost the same because it cant reach over 80% we can only change the absorb dmg, but what u guys are saying aint true, a monk can beat almost all sins if they know how to play they're capable of hitting nonstop when they have full ds
Back to top Go down
http://www.wonderlandonlinegames.com
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am

u r right killy but i m talking abt absorb shield of monk which donot absorbs cs ..............
Back to top Go down
xMagicWorldx
xMagicWorldx

Game Name : XxXmagicworldXxX

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:06 am

its possible to make 90% def to monk? and others 80%
Back to top Go down
Meg
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 am

Monks toughness must be increased ......very weak i everyday feel so and i seen it ever........Monks are weaker in this server
Back to top Go down
SlenderManBG
SuperZone Member
SuperZone Member
SlenderManBG

Game Name : SlenderManBG

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

as you know bros monks have the biggest CS DMG in the server from 100k+++ ! I CS on you meg 71k DMG with full DS monk M0NKAHE with DS shovel with buffs and pets you! and you die !M0NKAHE is with SB DS set SB assisstents and DS shovel no DS rings or amulets who make good CS? what will happened if monk with full Plat DS set DS rings amulets DC treasure loop and plat diamond sutra Try to CS on you with DS shovel =120k-130k CS Power DMG! + if you know how to play monk with shovel in TOW like me you will see shovel is stronger then Staff i hit 10k on every 1 st hit to make 5 points and then CS 70-80-90-100k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monks are weak in server   Monks are weak in server Empty

Back to top Go down

Monks are weak in server
Page 1 of 1